I'd also like to know why the regular BBM icons were pulled from the BBMe app. I'm using BB10 and often chat singly and in groups with BBMe/Android users. A week ago they could still see the well-loved BBM emojis we have always used.

Since the update this week, they can't see *any* of the BBM emojis I can draw in my sleep. Some of them see the line drawings I make, others see nothing. And of course I can't see most of the Android emojis (which is fine, since they don't correspond well with the BBM emojis anyway)

Denis, is there a chance you'd consider bringing the standard BBM emoji back to BBMe?

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    @Denis Fedotenko +1 on this. Also seeing this, now I have to go digging into my Emoji Pack app to look for one that faintly resembles what I want it to just so the contact can see it. Would be great if BBMe had the classic emojis again.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-19 08:43 PM
    @Denis Fedotenko +1 on this. Also seeing this, now I have to go digging into my Emoji Pack app to look for one that faintly resembles what I want it to just so the contact can see it. Would be great if BBMe had the classic emojis again.

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps these could be offered at small additional cost for additional revenue.
    06-21-19 10:17 PM
    Perhaps these could be offered at small additional cost for additional revenue.
    The main thing I want back is people on BBMe to be able to read my emojis, I don't mind if I can't see theirs - I can look them up.

Maybe it's too much to ask to implement the old classic emojis back into BBMe...oh well not that big of a deal.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-19 04:31 PM
    Exactly. Some of the BBM emojis we use most have no direct cognates in Android. Please please don't take the BBM emojis away.

The main thing I want back is people on BBMe to be able to read my emojis, I don't mind if I can't see theirs - I can look them up.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    06-23-19 06:36 PM
    A new small update hit the Android and iOS stores! (Fixed problems on Huawei devices, faster synchronisation, fixed notification problems on Android).
    07-15-19 10:43 AM
    A new small update hit the Android and iOS stores! (Fixed problems on Huawei devices, faster synchronisation, fixed notification problems on Android).
    Great to know!!!
    Thanks to Denis Fedotenko and developers and support team from BBME!
    Its good to know BBMe is to stay here , and is improving very rapidly!!
    elfabio80 and Jake2826 like this.
    07-15-19 01:07 PM
56 123