Another progress, with playstore + apple store this phenomenal App has now over 1.3 million downloads.
    I have 67 contacts all of them Very very satisfied with it. Also, I realised that many top ministers and politicians from my country are using BBMe. Not a coincidence!!
    That is good, and a proof it is quality product, very secure, stable and feature unique! I specially enjoy timed messages, priority message (ping) , and retract messages....
    New update is coming soon, so it will be furtherly improved!
    AWESOME!
    chain13 likes this.
    01-11-20 01:55 PM
    Another progress, with playstore + apple store this phenomenal App has now over 1.3 million downloads.
    I have 67 contacts all of them Very very satisfied with it. Also, I realised that many top ministers and politicians from my country are using BBMe. Not a coincidence!!
    That is good, and a proof it is quality product, very secure, stable and feature unique! I specially enjoy timed messages, priority message (ping) , and retract messages....
    AWESOME!
    Cool! That equates to about 250k-350k users based on industry norms, which means the number probably doubled after the closure of BBM. I hope that number is enough to keep it viable for you and your contacts.

I wonder how many will stay when it becomes a paid app in June?
    01-11-20 02:13 PM
    Cool! That equates to about 250k-300k users based on industry norms, which means the number probably doubled after the closure of BBM. I hope that number is enough to keep it viable for you and your contacts.

I think number is way higher than 300k, since price is equal to 1 orange juice, for this Epic app. I am sure for most of the people , it is not a problem.
    Well, for my 67 contacts, none of them whined about 5 dollars, so I am preety sure 90%+ will stay on it.
    It is WELL worth the price.
    Rico4you and Sigewif like this.
    01-11-20 02:20 PM
    AWESOME!
    This is great. I remember the debate on these CB Forums saying has not even reached 500K downloads. I have shown it to a lot of people and now great number of my BBMe contacts +80 are iPhone users. More especially as whatsapp is dropping support for so many devices. Yes BBMe.
    Paulelmar18 and Sigewif like this.
    01-11-20 02:25 PM
    This is great. I remember the debate on these CB Forums saying has not even reached 500K downloads. I have shown it to a lot of people and now great number of my BBMe contacts +80 are iPhone users. More especially as whatsapp is dropping support for so many devices. Yes BBMe.
    Only 0.3% of Android users are on OS 2.3.7 or prior - an OS that hasn't been sold on a new device since 2011. The number of iOS users on version 8 and below does not even statistically register.
    01-11-20 02:35 PM
    Only 0.3% of Android users are on OS 2.3.7 or prior - an OS that hasn't been sold on a new device since 2011. The number of iOS users on version 8 and below does not even statistically register.
    Did not know you live in Spain.... 😆
    01-11-20 04:06 PM
    I get the feeling that BBMe for prosumers will languish once trial period ends. Since I am located in USA, SMS/MMS are the default messaging solution for most as it’s the simplest and by design, the original cross-platform. Since iMessage and RCS tie-in, most likely won’t be going anywhere. Then, WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook all have giant userbase.

BBMe is a great solution looking for a little known problem that nobody seems interested to solve.
    01-11-20 04:14 PM
    Unreal what is said here after OP posts the surprising turnaround positively of BBMe downloads against all odds. But I have feeling even it hits 2 million or 10 million it won't make a difference to certain folks who just hope and pray it fails miserably. Ohh well nothing changes.
    01-11-20 04:27 PM
    Unreal what is said here after OP posts the surprising turnaround positively of BBMe downloads against all odds. But I have feeling even it hits 2 million or 10 million it won't make a difference to certain folks who just hope and pray it fails miserably. Ohh well nothing changes.
    These are the same numbers touted last Sep. What's new here?

I have no vested interest either way regarding the success of the app, but a messenger has to get into the 100 million+ download category to become useful to the general public. Even niche messengers need to be in the 10 million+ download category to stay viable.

The absolute best case scenario for BlackBerry Limited, is that one day BBMe only becomes a distraction as opposed to being both a distraction AND a money pit.

If it seems to work for you, then that's great. Hope it survives for your sake.
    Last edited by conite; 01-11-20 at 05:10 PM.
    01-11-20 04:38 PM
    We started @ somewhere under 500K and now we’re @ 1.3M downloads. It will fail unless it has a compelling story that people care about to adopt. I have BBMe and nobody outside small circle have any interest.

If everyone is using X, a reason to switch everyone to Y is needed or what’s the point?
    01-11-20 04:48 PM
    The reviews seem amazing as well. 🤨
    Hopefully, BlackBerry won't kill it in the next few months.

BBM Enterprise reaches 1.3 million dowloads-screenshot_20200111-174611.jpg

BBM Enterprise reaches 1.3 million dowloads-screenshot_20200111-174753.jpg
    Mecca EL and elfabio80 like this.
    01-11-20 04:54 PM
    😂😂😂
    I absolutely agree!
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-11-20 05:01 PM
    The reviews seem amazing as well. 🤨
    Hopefully, BlackBerry won't kill it in the next few months.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200111-174611.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	447268

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200111-174753.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	447269
    Most of 1 star reviews are because they don't know how to use it proppertly and connect with people...
    It absolutely doesn't show realistic picture of this product's quality.
    And quality is awesome!! Much better than 3rd party apps that save your data and chats on their servers, like whatsApp and Viber.
    BBME is 10/10!
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-11-20 05:04 PM
    Most of 1 star reviews are because they don't know how to use it proppertly and connect with people...
    And quality is awesome!! Much better than 3rd party apps that save your data and chats on their servers, like whatsApp and Viber.
    BBME is 10/10!
    You should post there with your contact info to help. Everyone here on CB won’t help since we’re the fan base.
    The average WhatsApp or Facebook user doesn’t come here
    01-11-20 05:06 PM
    BBME is 10/10!
    The general users base don't agree with you.
    Less than three stars rating for a paid app with a very limited number of users, I call it "epic fail"

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-11-20 05:09 PM
    BBME is 10/10!
    I think it’s better on Android. On iOS it’s pretty bad. They still don’t seem to understand how background messaging is supposed to work on iOS and so notifications are unreliable. This has been an issue since their first iOS app.

But Android seems better. They seem to have gotten that sort of right when I tried it.

I’m glad some people still find it useful. Reviews seems to be polarized on both platforms. Mostly 1’s and 5’s. Not a lot in between.
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    01-11-20 05:12 PM
    The general users base don't agree with you.
    Less than three stars rating for a paid app with a very limited number of users, I call it "epic fail"

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    I will enjoy it next 20 years since it will be there.
    And I don't agree with you, everyone I know who use it are very very satisfied.
    BBMe is succeeding, wheather you like it or not.
    It is reality, accept it.
    Stay tuned on new update (soon).
    01-11-20 05:15 PM
    Okay.
    Good luck!
    😂😂😂
    01-11-20 05:16 PM
    I think it’s better on Android. On iOS it’s pretty bad. They still don’t seem to understand how background messaging is supposed to work on iOS and so notifications are unreliable. This has been an issue since their first iOS app.

But Android seems better. They seem to have gotten that sort of right when I tried it.

I’m glad some people still find it useful. Reviews seems to be polarized on both platforms. Mostly 1’s and 5’s. Not a lot in between.
    I completely agree. And high majority or 1 star reviews are from fruestration because they don't know how to use it or don't give it a chance.....
    And yes, on iOs is a bit buggy, but it is getting MUCH better lately...
    Most of my iOs contacts did have issues, but it is being fixed, and now nobody of them iOs users have those issues anymore....
    01-11-20 05:18 PM
    Okay.
    Good luck!
    😂😂😂
    Thanks Jon
    Time will tell!
    01-11-20 05:21 PM
    Based on what info? The tiny user-base?

As I said, I don't personally care either way, but you seem to be experiencing some type of unhealthy zealotry.
    John Albert and Mecca EL like this.
    01-11-20 05:24 PM
    Based on what info? The tiny user-base?

As I said, I don't personally care either way, but you seem to be caught up in an unhealthy zealotry.
    I actually think you seem to be caught up in an negative unhealthy zealotry.
    01-11-20 05:25 PM
    You’ll be lucky if still offers and supported in 20 months.

The problem isn’t whether people like it. The problem is like BB10, nobody wants to use and support the platform outside the BB fan base.
    John Albert and pdr733 like this.
    01-11-20 05:26 PM
    Cool! That equates to about 250k-350k users based on industry norms, which means the number probably doubled after the closure of BBM. I hope that number is enough to keep it viable for you and your contacts.

^^^ Compare and contrast.
    01-11-20 05:27 PM
    You’ll be lucky if still offers and supported in 20 months.

The problem isn’t whether people like it. The problem is like BB10, nobody wants to use and support the platform outside the BB fan base.
    Wrong again, of all my contacts, maybe 15 people own blackberrys. Rest are huawei, samsung and iPhone.
    01-11-20 05:29 PM
132 123 ...