Hi there,

I have a group call booked in with 4 employees, but one of them cannot use Skype for some reason.

I have BBM Enterprise account (was called BBM Protected Plus when I bought it) and wondered if that would enable me to call the other three people and have them all on the same call?

I have both BB10 and BlackBerry Android phones so happy to use whichever works (if either works)!

I have looked online to try and find out if this is possible but Google keeps giving me BBM meetings results, but of course BBM meetings no longer exists...

Any thoughts? Your assistance would be truly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    11-11-16 12:51 AM
    Unfortunately you cannot do group calling at this time, just 1:1 calls
    11-11-16 08:27 AM
    Get Zoom, it is the technology that BBM Meetings is based upon.

In addition, as a warning, your BBM Protected subscription does not include protected voice calls. You need an additional subscription for that to happen.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 04:08 AM
    Thanks for the information and the heads up itsaboy - much appreciated!

I hope BBM at least is here to stay. I just got an email telling whatsapp now has cross platform video calling. The competition in this industry is intense!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 08:07 AM
    If BBM Enterprise wants to flourish, it needs a serious look at its competitors. There are several obvious missing features that they should build. The first should be a desktop app on all platforms (so include Ubuntu). Add the availability for enterprises to setup their own server on-premise, those kind of things..

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 10:02 AM
    Bbm enterprise at this time seems to a joke. Lacks basic features ie hub integration, channels, multi person video or call function etc. The current version looks like an OK but boring consumer messaging app for privacy conscious folks.

Very disappointing at this point.
    11-17-16 10:47 AM
    Bbm enterprise at this time seems to a joke. Lacks basic features ie hub integration, channels, multi person video or call function etc. The current version looks like an OK but boring consumer messaging app for privacy conscious folks.

Very disappointing at this point.
    Hm, yes, I actually agree with your last statement. I think that for enterprise they definitely require more compelling features.

My main recommendation would be to open this up for consumers from within the BBM Shop. For privacy conscious folks, it is a good mobile tool!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 04:49 PM