06-18-14 07:22 AM
58 123
tools
    Been a problem all day to BlackBerry, iPhone and Android.
    06-14-14 07:35 PM
    Android friends reporting outage.

Poetry in Motion
    06-15-14 11:59 AM
    yup...not working here as well..could be an update being pushed

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    06-15-14 02:34 PM
    Not working now, cellular and wi-fi, Russia

Posted via CB10
    antikorr likes this.
    06-16-14 01:08 PM
    I also have the bbm problem on my z30 (from Indonesia, south east asia).

At first I thought it came from the provider side. But my bbm on my note3 was fine, until now.
    If I bbm from Z30 to my note3, it will have the (x) marked. But if I bbm my wife (also Z30) it worked.
    I already try to:
    1. Exchange another SIM card from diffrent provider, still (x)
    2. I wipe n reinstall the Z30, and sign in with my BB ID from note3, still (x).
    3. I checked my BB ID from the z30 to my note3 and iphone 5s...it is fine.
    So until now I'm guessing it came from the blackberry server to some bb.. I also checked the twitter from the 3 largest provider in Indonesia, many people are complaining to their service, but they said that they haven't any trouble on their system either.
    06-16-14 02:23 PM
    Maybe the update today fixes the issues...

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 03:57 PM
    More than 12 hours without BBM and BB Protect now. Well, basically without BlackBerry services that are required for them to work. The small BB logo near the signal strength indicator has been gone ever since. It doesn't appear on both cell signal and WiFi.

Tweeting @BBM, @BlackBerry, @BlackBerryHelp and posting at supportforums.blackberry.com ends up with graveyard silence! Now, that is the community spirit I didn't expect to meet...
    06-17-14 06:26 AM
    Right now, my iOS BBM friends report to not getting the R when I read their messages. I experience the same with them.
    Some messages to iOS are not getting delivered at all or with huge delay only. Some iOS friends report they no longer get the red asterisk on the icon, only a lock screen message, which they easily overlook.
    One responded to me today : "you better send me an email - it's more likely I will see this, rather than your BBM message" (yes the phone was set up properly).

All this since the BBM upgrades..
    I'm afraid I will lose my last few BBM friends, after many months of trouble.
    And I am seriously considering moving back to WA - I'm sick and tired of all this, and of being everybody's laughingstock.
    06-18-14 07:22 AM
58 123