My wife and I use BBM to communicate on a daily basis. I have her marked as a contact that should break through the Do Not Disturb setting. It works for regular text messages, but BBM doesn't look at that setting apparently as I'm not notified when she messages me if I have Do Not Disturb set on.

Am I missing something or is BBM not looking at this?
    02-09-18 05:52 PM
    Not sure which BB you have but this Blackberry article may help you: https://help.blackberry.com/en/dtek6...elp/sound.html
    02-15-18 10:58 AM
    My wife and I also used BBM all the time. We have a group together where we can post bills etc on a shared list too.
    After she got her KEYone we found out that BBM is not up to par with other messengers. Too bad, because we liked it on BB10.
    No notification while in a chat. Like none at all. If you lay the phone down while in a chat you won't notice the message that came 1 second after you put it down.
    Can't customize alerts by contact.
    Still can't share documents on groups.
    The ads are intrusive. Yes we paid to remove them but the feeds are still full of stuff from BBM. In indonesian.
    A few months ago there were more issues which have been fixed by updates but she's not going back from Telegram now.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    03-09-18 07:54 AM