Hi. I'm using nexus 5 with new android 5.01 rooted and once a day bbm crashes. When it does crash and i start it up again it force closes immediately. I have tried clearing cache, uninstall and install the app again, and wiping Everything off my phone to start fresh to no luck. Can anyone help me, here is my logcat pastebin.com/qrPH9bFc. Please and thanks
    01-04-15 02:20 AM
    Weird, last I checked, it worked well on my brother's nexus 5

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 08:52 PM
    Yea. I have no clue
    01-07-15 12:17 AM
    Try over at Android Central? There might be some threads on it with you using a Nexus 5. A couple of thing I suppose you could try is uninstalling and reinstalling. Restarting the phone. Those kinds of things etc

Posted via CB10

Edit: My bad, you've tried those. But yeah, Android Central could possibly have some answers
    01-07-15 12:22 AM
    Hi. I'm using nexus 5 with new android 5.01 rooted and once a day bbm crashes. When it does crash and i start it up again it force closes immediately. I have tried clearing cache, uninstall and install the app again, and wiping Everything off my phone to start fresh to no luck. Can anyone help me, here is my logcat pastebin.com/qrPH9bFc. Please and thanks
    Oh! You say your nexus is rooted, now that is a possible reason! Why would you root a nexus 5?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 05:41 AM
    Oh! You say your nexus is rooted, now that is a possible reason! Why would you root a nexus 5?

Posted via CB10
    Because that's what they are intended for? Google gives you the code for it and makes it very simple to do

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 06:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Mine is rooted so I can load a custom recovery and CM11 Rom. Plenty of reasons to root.
    01-07-15 06:57 AM
    Because that's what they are intended for? Google gives you the code for it and makes it very simple to do

Posted via CB10
    Well I'm not an Android user, so I don't really know, I thought people rooted to get the latest updates faster and to move apps to memory cards

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 02:42 AM
    Well I'm not an Android user, so I don't really know, I thought people rooted to get the latest updates faster and to move apps to memory cards

Posted via CB10
    Usually yes, amongst other things. But Nexus devices are describe as a 'pure Android' device. They are from Google (although other companies actually make them). So no bloatware like Samsung and Sony apps. They are incredibly easy to root because Google actually wants you to root Android devices

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 04:28 AM