Does anyone with BBM on Android experience this issue?

When the BBM is new (either clear data or uninstall/reinstall), all BBM contacts profile pictures are there. What happens next is that after some time (a week, two weeks?), at least half of your BBM contacts profile pictures are missing (only show the generic grey icon). I have the latest BBM version, the latest Android (4.4.2 on Nexus 7).

What gives? Is this a common bug? I have experience this problem on every single BBM version (from pre sticker to the latest one).

Thanks.
    05-02-14 04:10 AM
    I don't have an Android, but have you tried deleting and reinstalling?
    05-03-14 07:56 AM
    Does anyone with BBM on Android experience this issue?

When the BBM is new (either clear data or uninstall/reinstall), all BBM contacts profile pictures are there. What happens next is that after some time (a week, two weeks?), at least half of your BBM contacts profile pictures are missing (only show the generic grey icon). I have the latest BBM version, the latest Android (4.4.2 on Nexus 7).

What gives? Is this a common bug? I have experience this problem on every single BBM version (from pre sticker to the latest one).

Thanks.
    I haven't noticed that on my Note 3. Even after ROM flashes and re-installs.
    05-06-14 12:50 PM