Hi. I had an issue whith my bbm messages which I couldn't remdedy so I uninstalled bbm. No I cannot seem to find out how to change the notification sound back to what it was (Beeltegeuse). It has defaulted to a very quiet little noise and it doesn't vibrate either. For info, my original issue was the the text bubbles went to large font and I could not work out how to change it. I went to settings and found font size there but it didn't change after going back to bbm. Not a life changing issue but can anyone help.
    11-04-19 03:49 AM
    Hi. I had an issue whith my bbm messages which I couldn't remdedy so I uninstalled bbm. No I cannot seem to find out how to change the notification sound back to what it was (Beeltegeuse). It has defaulted to a very quiet little noise and it doesn't vibrate either. For info, my original issue was the the text bubbles went to large font and I could not work out how to change it. I went to settings and found font size there but it didn't change after going back to bbm. Not a life changing issue but can anyone help.
    Hi, Sorry to here your return to bbm was not a great experience.

But lets try this, open phone settings/notifications/(now check which profile you are on) then tap normal if not on this.

Inside normal profile
    Check which settings you have
    Click vibrate if thats what your after

Now look near the top you see, Customise App Notifications, tap this.

Now inside look for bbm, tap this and set the config for what you like.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by bizzib; 11-06-19 at 05:12 PM.
    11-05-19 10:33 AM
    What device?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-19 10:45 AM
    i will try! thanks!
    11-05-19 08:17 PM