BBM consuming battery even if not in use-img_20140626_124237.png

Dear All,

I am very sad. BBM is consuming more than 35% of battery even if I don't use BBM. My phone is getting very hot. Please let me know if anyone faced this issue and also let me know if there is any solution.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by iamfahadahmed; 06-26-14 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Battery consuming more than 35% and Pic
    06-26-14 04:49 AM
    The first thing I would recommend in to remove the battery from your device for a few minutes and then reinsert it.
    Have you dropped your Z10? Just asking....

Another thing you can try is to turn off GPS and see if this make a difference. I also have to ask if you've loaded any new games or apps recently? Have you side-loaded any Android apps?

Lastly, if the battery pull does not work I would consider a wipe and relaod. Best of luck!
    06-26-14 06:22 AM
    Do you belong to many groups? Channels?
    06-26-14 07:53 AM
    Groups and channels with cause some of this, plus if you have Location sharing enabled for anyone. Also make sure you have the latest version of bbm installed

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 08:00 AM
    The first thing I would recommend in to remove the battery from your device for a few minutes and then reinsert it.
    Have you dropped your Z10? Just asking....

Another thing you can try is to turn off GPS and see if this make a difference. I also have to ask if you've loaded any new games or apps recently? Have you side-loaded any Android apps?

Lastly, if the battery pull does not work I would consider a wipe and relaod. Best of luck!
    Normally I don't install much apps. I just restarted my mobile everything is back to normal. Maximum mobile is usef for Exchange E-mails and whatsapp. Don't know why mobile is behaving strangely. Last time to I faced this problem at that time also I restarted device. Hope this problem doesn't come again.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 07:01 PM
    Groups and channels with cause some of this, plus if you have Location sharing enabled for anyone. Also make sure you have the latest version of bbm installed

Posted via CB10
    Yes my BBM is upto date and the OS version is 10.2.1.2941

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 07:03 PM