So I have noticed that since a lot of sources I follow now have some sort of BBM Channel, I can just follow those and have their entries pushed to the Hub.
    To me that is way better than anything third party rss applications offer so far.

I hope more sites/services will take a look at BBMC as a way to cheaply push their content to users. A few decent news sources would be nice.

Heck, maybe BlackBerry should make a small tool that allows bloggers/sites to automatically push new content to their BBM Channel! (Like automatically grabbing the 'rss' information and posting it in a Channels format).

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    07-18-14 07:26 AM
    I gave up on rss as it's one more thing I have to keep up with. But having the channels push to the hub might be a good idea. I will drop all my channels and look for those i want in my rss...
    07-18-14 07:27 AM
    Nice idea

Please join my photography channel
    07-18-14 07:29 AM
    Just for people that do not know:
    If you "favourite" any BBM Channel, they will show up in the Hub whenever a new post is made.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    ESCON, Heinz Katchup and 00stryder like this.
    07-18-14 07:40 AM
    Oh and another thing:
    If you want/hope a certain service or site or news source starts a BBM Channel, make sure to send them an email about it! I am sure at least a few of them might actually set one up and be pleasantly surprised about the options it offers (RSS alternative, with options for discussions and direct contact with subscribers).
    07-18-14 10:06 AM
    I agree! Same here

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:05 PM
    That would be nice, OP.
    07-18-14 12:33 PM
    My site is dependent on our channel since it is our biggest audience and source of traffic. It is a little work having to post there, but I don't mind.

The Gamer's Network - http://tgnsa.net
    07-24-14 03:17 PM
    One of my regular channels already, so just for this time I will not be mad at the advertising.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    07-24-14 07:03 PM
    The intention was not to advertise, it was to share an opinion. You've seen the content I post. It comes straight from my site. So it would be lifting some load if it did that by itself.

Oh and I gotta advertise the URL, since our page ranking is so low. Thanks for noticing

The Gamer's Network - http://tgnsa.net
    07-25-14 08:41 PM
    Just for people that do not know:
    If you "favourite" any BBM Channel, they will show up in the Hub whenever a new post is made.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    Didn't know that! Great tip! I have been using bbmc more and more and I have a great subs on my own channel!

From my z30
    07-26-14 12:44 PM