Hello,

I am looking for someone who can help me with an issue in BBM-Channels! I started a channel two days ago and was pretty happy, that I had 9 subscribers (okay, not really many but nevertheless ;-) ). Today, overnight I lost all of my subscribers. They did not just leave, since one of them is my friend and I asked him about it...
    If you are a channel owner, did you experience a similar issue. Do you know what the problem could be? For example if you manage your channel via PC, you can look at some statistics regarding your subscribers. This does not work for me either ... :/

I feel kind of mad but I want to give it a second try. I don't know but I believe this kind of issues can kill BBM-Channels. :-(
    It is a cool idea and it's unique but it has to work properly to attract users, not just BlackBerry Fans but also Android and iOS users... :-(

Thank you for your help! I did not know where else to post it and I hope that someone here can help me out! :-)

"BlackBerry News & Discussion" C0030496A
    08-28-14 06:52 AM
    Stats sometimes get stuck on 0s. It happens, then they go back to normal.

Check back a later, or even better, try the web portal.
    08-28-14 09:49 AM
    i have the same issue
    my channel [C0023BD35] that am loosing lots of subscribers, am not sure is that because some hacking tech or because some networking problems or even bugs i keep loosing subscribers its drop from 297 subscribers to 260 in less than a minute and it keeps losing till now
    please help us
    09-22-14 05:12 PM