04-23-14 04:07 PM
39 12
tools
    Is anyone on this forum able to provide reasonable explanation why BBM Call problem still isn't fixed?

Posted via CB10
    No one will, no one cares, sad but true because it's not a global issue.

The shocking thing is how something like this is not noticed by BlackBerry even though it's been there for the last 15 days now, I wonder what will people say when they try it for the first time and no calls get through.

My family lost hope and moved back to Tango and Skype, just wait till Whatsapp puts out it's voice call feature, everyone will forget about BBM because it DOESN'T work anymore!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 08:10 PM
    Has anyone notified BlackBerry about this? I sent them on twitter and emailed them through BlackBerry world and still no response.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 07:24 PM
    I'm also facing this issue. It's absolutely terrible and to be frank, quite shocking they haven't stumbled against this issue while testing. Also, this issue has been present since day one of the release of the app cross-platform and we have been through how many updates now but it has yet to be fixed. It's just simply unstable. Sometimes you can't help but wonder what the BBM team are doing back there.

Apparently, there is a place where we can report problems. Anyone know where we can do this or has this already been done?

EDIT: How have people concluded that this issue is not happening in North America?
    04-10-14 05:34 PM
    I'm also facing this issue. It's absolutely terrible and to be frank, quite shocking they haven't stumbled against this issue while testing. Also, this issue has been present since day one of the release of the app cross-platform and we have been through how many updates now but it has yet to be fixed. It's just simply unstable. Sometimes you can't help but wonder what the BBM team are doing back there.

Apparently, there is a place where we can report problems. Anyone know where we can do this or has this already been done?

EDIT: How have people concluded that this issue is not happening in North America?
    I admit I rarely use this feature, but 2 days ago I did a BBM voice call from my Bold 9930 to an iPhone 4S and it worked fine. I'm in North America.
    04-10-14 05:46 PM

Because no one said it's happening in North America, and others say it works in North America but for example over here in Middle East, NO ONE can make a call at all, it's like totally not working for everyone, but I'm sorry your facing that Issue too, try to contact them on twitter @BBM maybe that will help, hope we get a fix soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 06:43 PM
    There was update for BBM on iOS, but nothing changed, I am still not possible to make voice call from BB10 to iOS (location: CZ).
    04-19-14 05:22 AM
    It's been over two weeks, I can't make BBM calls but can receive them. Tried tweeting to blackberry, no reply.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 05:29 AM
    I've tried tweeting blackberry as well and have also had no response from them.

Seems like the old BlackBerry of no communication is still alive and kicking

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 06:03 AM
    Don't worry, I've already tried tweeting BlackBerry & they never reply, the good thing is that they will release a release a month or 2 later with whatever I asked for.

Just hang in there.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 06:04 AM
    I've had no problems or complaints, been working perfectly for us in SA.
    Have any of you considered that this may have to BBM limitations or restrictions in your country

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    04-20-14 07:05 AM
    Same here...when I call androids from my Q10 nothing happens on the other side, nothing...Otherwise chats, pings are ok.

And true no recognition at all from either BlackBerry or Carckberry. And this is several weeks now. Shameful!

CB10 + my Q2^3+2
    04-20-14 07:33 AM
    Well that's something at least
    BBM Call problem-img_20140421_184839.png

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    04-21-14 09:19 AM
    Well that's something at least
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140421_184839.png 
Views:	352 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	264625

Posted via CB10
    Finally!! I can't believe they finally opened their eyes.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 02:50 PM
    I had this issue from my z10 to an iPhone 5 I told the iPhone 5 user to change their notification to alerts and finally fixed the problem

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 pin:2AE6118E
    04-23-14 04:07 PM
39 12