What are the bugs you are experiencing so far? So far I have two:
    1. The notifications (ringtone + vibration) repeat in a period of time if you don't read them immediately.
    2. Music stops playing when you get a message
    10-21-13 08:33 PM
    2. Happens with most apps on Android phones. If the Music keeps playing, you may not hear the ringtone, so the system will pause music play back, play the ringtone, and then resume music playback.

Some apps will only lower the volume.

But I have yet to use one app on my phone that played a ringtone while the music was playing without doing either of those (Pausing, or Lowering the Volume Significantly), nor would it makes sense for them to do that since I tend to play music on my phone at maximum volume. I would never hear the ringtone.

If it's cutting the music off and not resuming it, then that is an issue that would need to be remedied.
    10-21-13 09:58 PM
    I will get a spot here and then update it later when i found one...

Here we go:
    - No contact category
    - Cannot use the Music status updates feature
    - Can't mute group notification.
    - Can't clear recent updates

Sent via Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by bbhuh; 10-22-13 at 04:55 AM.
    10-21-13 10:26 PM
    No problem for point no 2. I've tried with Google Play Music and it temporarily lower down the volume before resume normally.

What are the bugs you are experiencing so far? So far I have two:
    1. The notifications (ringtone + vibration) repeat in a period of time if you don't read them immediately.
    2. Music stops playing when you get a message
    10-21-13 10:37 PM
    2. Happens with most apps on Android phones. If the Music keeps playing, you may not hear the ringtone, so the system will pause music play back, play the ringtone, and then resume music playback.

Some apps will only lower the volume.

But I have yet to use one app on my phone that played a ringtone while the music was playing without doing either of those (Pausing, or Lowering the Volume Significantly), nor would it makes sense for them to do that since I tend to play music on my phone at maximum volume. I would never hear the ringtone.

If it's cutting the music off and not resuming it, then that is an issue that would need to be remedied.
    Whatsapp, Skype, Twitter and facebook don't mute the volume....
    10-21-13 11:58 PM
    Then it may be a manufacturer thing. I notice some apps don't even go through headsets when you have them plugged in, like Facebook. However, if they do they always lower the music. I don't listen to music without them so I dunno about how that scenario works with notifications. I don't use whatsapp, and only used Skype to place calls not receive calls or texts :-(

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4
    10-22-13 12:05 AM
    I can't seem to add myself as a contact, which I do to make sure that my profile is updated, or to check whether my messages go through or not.

I know I added myself as a contact with the leaked apk, but it seems to have been removed.

Also, some of the settings don't stick, like "Show country and time", and "Save chat history".

Sent from my Desire S
    Last edited by miz_pimp; 10-22-13 at 06:46 AM.
    10-22-13 03:45 AM
    I don't know that it's a bug, perhaps an oversight? LOL

Anyway, it happily (but slowly) moved my previous BBM contacts to this setup, but there doesn't appear to be a way to link the phone's contacts to BBM contacts. Or set a local profile picture...
    10-22-13 06:13 AM