Yes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Sounds interesting. Anything you would like to share about the new update beta release?

Sent from my SM-N900 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-28-14 06:10 PM
    invite me please 792CE74B

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-29-14 07:37 AM
    bbm 2.0 is working
    ema just added you on facebook (te agregue en facebook) to see if you can help me out with something
    01-30-14 03:28 PM
    ema just added you on facebook (te agregue en facebook) to see if you can help me out with something
    He cant help you out. Only blackberry beta approval email can help you out.

01-30-14 04:31 PM
    invite me please 792CE74B

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    You can post here anything you want and some of us will help you out. Thanks

01-30-14 04:32 PM
    He cant help you out. Only blackberry beta approval email can help you out.

actually he can. i came from Xda developers.. the site where nothing is impossible.
    01-31-14 06:53 AM
    actually he can. i came from Xda developers.. the site where nothing is impossible.
    Im also from XDA and my note 3 is also rooted and stuff but for BBM you will need to sign up for beta and wait for their email.

01-31-14 06:56 AM
    Lol this is totally different.
    01-31-14 11:35 AM
    Lol this is totally different.
    True that! Newbies you know :P

01-31-14 04:52 PM
    Im also from XDA and my note 3 is also rooted and stuff but for BBM you will need to sign up for beta and wait for their email.

doesn't matter wich phone you've got. as long as if you are beta zone invited you can extract the app+data from that bbm and activate the bbm on another phone from a not invited user.
    01-31-14 05:43 PM
    doesn't matter wich phone you've got. as long as if you are beta zone invited you can extract the app+data from that bbm and activate the bbm on another phone from a not invited user.
    But that would disable the BBM on the invited ones phone, as the same ID can't be used on two phones. If your ID isn't white listed, you can't use the app, even if you got your hands on the apk. Also that would risk the chance of the persons ID being taken out of the beta if they find out. Listen to the people above

No invite, no use

Posted via CB10
    NaveeDo likes this.
    01-31-14 06:15 PM
    But that would disable the BBM on the invited ones phone, as the same ID can't be used on two phones. If your ID isn't white listed, you can't use the app, even if you got your hands on the apk. Also that would risk the chance of the persons ID being taken out of the beta if they find out. Listen to the people above

No invite, no use

Posted via CB10
    Only if people listen to us.

Brandon Tobias and eldricho like this.
    01-31-14 10:12 PM
    Few days more and we get an BBM update for our beautiful fones! <3

02-04-14 03:11 AM
    When is this? You have a rumored launch date?

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    02-04-14 04:00 AM
    When is this? You have a rumored launch date?

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    Mostly probably before 19th of this month.

Thesmartmale and Korepab like this.
    02-04-14 07:32 AM
    So i tested my theory and the app + data from the beta invited users didn't workout to activate mine.. it actually ran flawesly on my phone (sending, receving messages normally) so i tried to use his activated cookies on my bbid but seems like it is always on server checking and won't let me passover it. There must be a way to bypass this but im out of ideas...
    02-05-14 12:24 AM
    you got to stop trying this blackberry isnt amateurs when it comes to security thats why they take their time with everything no matter what you try you wont get no back doors.the reason for not creating bbm for windows phone its because there is more work to put into security for windows because there are so many leaks in windows. now blackberry wouldnt leave their business recovery solution unguarded for guys like you and it seems to be clear because as you can see their are thousands of hackers and nothing is been done. so when it comes to security blackberry is one of the best at it so quit looking for was to bypass.
    02-05-14 06:30 AM
    you got to stop trying this blackberry isnt amateurs when it comes to security thats why they take their time with everything no matter what you try you wont get no back doors.the reason for not creating bbm for windows phone its because there is more work to put into security for windows because there are so many leaks in windows. now blackberry wouldnt leave their business recovery solution unguarded for guys like you and it seems to be clear because as you can see their are thousands of hackers and nothing is been done. so when it comes to security blackberry is one of the best at it so quit looking for was to bypass.
    yeah its kinda easier to hack the NASA before you do with blackberry haha. that was the main reason i always liked blackberry devices.. sadly they lost the market but what the hell .. they are still a good company (talking about security) maybe the app can be hacked but doubful their servers. .. so did you guys tested the new bbm update today?
    02-05-14 01:13 PM
    yeah its kinda easier to hack the NASA before you do with blackberry haha. that was the main reason i always liked blackberry devices.. sadly they lost the market but what the hell .. they are still a good company (talking about security) maybe the app can be hacked but doubful their servers. .. so did you guys tested the new bbm update today?
    LoL .. the update isnt released yet for android.

02-05-14 08:50 PM
    am still waiting on the update and blackberry is the future of security all they have to do is innovate like they always do and also listen the the public and this company will bypass all the others by i very big margin.
    02-05-14 11:13 PM
    What a stupid useless update of BBM!! Argh!

02-06-14 04:18 PM
    I see that they added an option in settings to get rid of the action bar.

I heard complaints about that so that should be nice.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 05:17 PM
    I see that they added an option in settings to get rid of the action bar.

I heard complaints about that so that should be nice.

Posted via CB10
    Was there from day one

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:09 PM
    I'm already a beta tester, I check the beta zone daily and still no option to download BBM 10.3 I'm looking forward to the Glympse app.

John Chen - " I'm bringing Squircle back"
    02-06-14 07:20 PM
    Was there from day one

True!

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 02:41 AM
287 ... 678910 ...