What does it do? Can you explain for me to help you out? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900 using CB Forums mobile app
    Just this lovely message after hitting "Register now". Nothing to kill myself for, it's okay.
    BBM Beta Tester-img_00001811.jpg

BlackBerry 10 Help Channel
    01-04-14 05:35 AM
    Just this lovely message after hitting "Register now". Nothing to kill myself for, it's okay.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001811.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	235851

BlackBerry 10 Help Channel
    Seems like they have closed the registration for BETA.

01-04-14 06:41 AM
    Sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CB Forums mobile app
    01-04-14 07:14 AM
    They only had registration for like a week. Come on bb

01-04-14 07:15 AM
    They only had registration for like a week. Come on bb

It was approximately for 12 days.

01-04-14 09:06 AM
    12 days isnt long enough
    01-04-14 09:11 AM
    12 days isnt long enough
    Yeah it isnt long enough but thats what BETA really means. Few people can test before its official.
    For Example if its open for everyone none will download the official and people will be having a BETA version.

01-04-14 09:27 AM
    Wish there was a way to contact the beta manager. I was promise beta testing but I.was hospital and couldn't register in time. If anyone had the beta android email address I would appreciate private message or if you know the manager please pass this along

NaveeDo likes this.
    01-04-14 11:43 AM
    well i guess that means i may never get accepted ...... cuz if the closed it i doubt they are going to bother to process the rest of us
    01-04-14 04:35 PM
    well i guess that means i may never get accepted ...... cuz if the closed it i doubt they are going to bother to process the rest of us
    If you have registered for it they will surely process your email but it may take longer. Im also waiting to get my email enrolled.

Brandon Tobias likes this.
    01-04-14 11:16 PM
    Can anyone else confirm their emoticons are laggy with this beta? I was so mad when bbm asked if its ready for market launch. Are they simply gonna ignore the fact that emoticons load every time I scroll up and down.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 12:29 AM
    Can anyone else confirm their emoticons are laggy with this beta? I was so mad when bbm asked if its ready for market launch. Are they simply gonna ignore the fact that emoticons load every time I scroll up and down.

Posted via CB10
    It is a bit laggy on bb10. But improves with time I heard this thread is about the beta on Android though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    01-05-14 12:44 AM
    It is a bit laggy on bb10. But improves with time I heard this thread is about the beta on Android though

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    You heard it right. It is about the BETA on Android.

01-05-14 04:01 AM
    I check my email every 2 hours. But No Luck!

01-05-14 03:55 PM
    They really should invite us. I check my email every chance I get
    01-05-14 04:56 PM
    Lmao I aint checking my mail.... They can take thier time when. I get the message my phone will sound off and I am not in any rush they should have invited us first

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CB Forums mobile app
    NaveeDo likes this.
    01-05-14 06:41 PM
    Lmao I aint checking my mail.... They can take thier time when. I get the message my phone will sound off and I am not in any rush they should have invited us first

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CB Forums mobile app
    Hahaha

01-06-14 02:54 AM
    there are ppl who sign up for the beta zone an dont even help to find bugs, those who can are left out an thats the prob. i bet you so mant testers are just there to take up slots an boast to their friends that they have access to new features and its not fair and the real ppl who would assist are just standing out the door.
    01-06-14 04:37 AM
    there are ppl who sign up for the beta zone an dont even help to find bugs, those who can are left out an thats the prob. i bet you so mant testers are just there to take up slots an boast to their friends that they have access to new features and its not fair and the real ppl who would assist are just standing out the door.
    Really? So we here are just to show off and not test the BETA version? What makes you say that? And oh are you the real person whos standing out the door? LoL

01-06-14 05:17 AM
    im honest im gonna make my friend jealous but at the same time i see too many places where the app can be improved to not give feedback that's just lame. In its current state bbm still has bugs in 1.0 that i wish a bbm team member would sit with me and discuss the bug with me and some ideas i have about making the app better if i have to beta test to be heard so be it I want bbm to be running as if its a native app on android so more people will use it. I even want bbm voice to be better than viber and more reliable too ... so yea if people are joining to brag boot them out talk done if people are joining but helping with bugs and commenting on issues as well as bragging well done to those people
    01-06-14 07:34 AM
    Still can't send any message and receive one.
    01-06-14 07:36 AM
    and honestly i don't expect them to email us soon i mean the beta is almost over and it should be released in two weeks or before the end of January. by now they should have a list of major bugs and minor ones two that they should be working on ironing out. i have a strong feeling when they start the next beta that included bbm video and bug / performance fixes then we might get our email saying welcome to the beta cuz we know bb is slow and mean like that
    01-06-14 07:41 AM
    and honestly i don't expect them to email us soon i mean the beta is almost over and it should be released in two weeks or before the end of January. by now they should have a list of major bugs and minor ones two that they should be working on ironing out. i have a strong feeling when they start the next beta that included bbm video and bug / performance fixes then we might get our email saying welcome to the beta cuz we know bb is slow and mean like that
    They have till 19 February to release it, not just the end of January.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:07 AM
    true till mid February
    01-06-14 08:46 AM
    im honest im gonna make my friend jealous but at the same time i see too many places where the app can be improved to not give feedback that's just lame. In its current state bbm still has bugs in 1.0 that i wish a bbm team member would sit with me and discuss the bug with me and some ideas i have about making the app better if i have to beta test to be heard so be it I want bbm to be running as if its a native app on android so more people will use it. I even want bbm voice to be better than viber and more reliable too ... so yea if people are joining to brag boot them out talk done if people are joining but helping with bugs and commenting on issues as well as bragging well done to those people
    True that, I agree you with you but this person thinks we are here to fool around and not give feedback. You know people who dont give feedback and show off around they usually comment like this. Let him stand out of the door and let him knock!

01-06-14 08:50 AM
287 ... 34567 ...