BBM Beta Tester-screenshot_2013-12-28-21-30-52.png still working
    12-29-13 07:42 PM
    Yours worked after a restart so initially you were getting the red clock

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-29-13 10:12 PM
    my working fine restart the device
    Worked fine after a reset? Can you sent or receive messages?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-29-13 10:19 PM
    Nope did a restart of the device did not work

12-29-13 10:23 PM
    Ikr it looks awesome. Hope in the next release we get dark darktheme as an option, video, more led light options, maybe more bbm tones, ability to add multiple images and bring back the blue bbm notification from bb os 7 I miss that blue guy

Now wait! Blue notification?

I would love the black theme and the ability to remove display name from the chat bubbles, saves a lot of space.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 01:58 AM
    Doesnt work after the restart! Maybe you got lucky.

Sent from my SM-N900 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-30-13 02:06 AM
    If you guys are on the waiting list, did you guys use the same BBID that you guys wrote when filling out the form to get on the waiting list? Cause I remember they asked something like " is this the same BBID you will be using to test the beta"

I'm not using the same BBID, could be the reason, just a guess.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 02:29 AM
    If you guys are on the waiting list, did you guys use the same BBID that you guys wrote when filling out the form to get on the waiting list? Cause I remember they asked something like " is this the same BBID you will be using to test the beta"

I'm not using the same BBID, could be the reason, just a guess.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I used the same BBID. Whatever email you register for beta you will only be able to use the same one after your enrolled.

saleh alahdal likes this.
    12-30-13 03:13 AM
    Yes I used the same BBID. Whatever email you register for beta you will only be able to use the same one after your enrolled.

That sucks, I wrote the BBID that I use on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 03:54 AM
    That sucks, I wrote the BBID that I use on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    You can always shift. We have BBM almost everywhere now.

Love BBM!

12-30-13 06:50 AM
    Now wait! Blue notification?

I would love the black theme and the ability to remove display name from the chat bubbles, saves a lot of space.

Posted via CB10
    On bb7 when u get a bbm, the notification icon is blue with the white bb dots in it and the little Red splat icon in the top left hand corner see image. And yes the black theme is the only feature I want cuz i like having the name in the chat bubbles.

Being able to change chat bubbles colours or set it to random would be cool more led light adjustment ie more colours and a option to make it brighter since some handsets the led is quite dim. As well as more bbm tones is all I would need

Attached Thumbnails BBM Beta Tester-1388415325396.jpg  
    12-30-13 08:57 AM
    On bb7 when u get a bbm, the notification icon is blue with the white bb dots in it and the little Red splat icon in the top left hand corner see image. And yes the black theme is the only feature I want cuz i like having the name in the chat bubbles.

Being able to change chat bubbles colours or set it to random would be cool more led light adjustment ie more colours and a option to make it brighter since some handsets the led is quite dim. As well as more bbm tones is all I would need

Oh I get what you mean now, I don't know why they have decided to go with white icons in peek and lock screen.

Name in chat bubbles eats a lot of space in the new BBM design, back in the old days names in chat bubbles were nice, they didn't eat a lot of space and we had other bubble designs to choose from, hope they bring all those back as options to satisfy everyone.

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    12-30-13 05:31 PM
    Oh I get what you mean now, I don't know why they have decided to go with white icons in peek and lock screen.

Name in chat bubbles eats a lot of space in the new BBM design, back in the old days names in chat bubbles were nice, they didn't eat a lot of space and we had other bubble designs to choose from, hope they bring all those back as options to satisfy everyone.

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree with you.
    It would be nice if they bring the old bubbles with each and every message with time and the colourfull D's and R's. Combine old and new BBM! And yes offcourse the blue notification with white dots! That would be PERFECT!

12-30-13 10:13 PM
    Any news when are they atleast releasing an BBM update?

12-31-13 09:49 AM
    i doubt its soon maybe middle of next month feb for the latest i just want in on the beta lol so i can give my input or if i do my android app ting in school hell i try and mod the apk file myself and do tests.
    12-31-13 11:13 AM
    for bbm v2.1 i think video should come in, the persistent icon and notification icon could merge so its white when no bbms come in and then turns blue with white bb dots along with a bb splat icon when you have a message cut down on the number of icons and also aggregate messages under the bbm connected ting to save space in the notification shade, dark theme , the colour accent under the chat bubbles should be allowed to change colour as per our setting, and try and reduce ram foot print + the popular make the names in the chat bubbles more space efficient or give us the option to remove it.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    12-31-13 11:19 AM
    i doubt its soon maybe middle of next month feb for the latest i just want in on the beta lol so i can give my input or if i do my android app ting in school hell i try and mod the apk file myself and do tests.
    I want beta app so bad u have no idea. I wish I knew someone in rim so he could help me out!

12-31-13 11:28 AM
    Any news when are they atleast releasing an BBM update?

It says in the next couple of months in the BBM blog, so it should be out before 19 feb.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 11:29 AM
    It says in the next couple of months in the BBM blog, so it should be out before 19 feb.

Posted via CB10
    Thats so far wish my email gets enrolled and I start using the beta version.

12-31-13 11:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    what makes you think before 19th feb?
    12-31-13 01:31 PM
    what makes you think before 19th feb?
    Because they announced it on 19 December.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 04:05 PM
    Got it working on my HTC One. I'm on the wait list and used the BBID I gave BlackBerry during registration

Last edited by Gregory Ryan; 12-31-13 at 08:46 PM.
    12-31-13 06:28 PM
    Can someone else confirm?

01-01-14 12:32 AM
    Can someone else confirm?

Mine doesnt work. I cant send and receive messages.

01-01-14 02:04 AM
    I think it is down to OS they haven't catered for 4.3 up
    01-01-14 02:13 AM
287 1234 ...