hey wassup people i find this topic is dead .... any news on the Android builds?
    I'm not on Android any more but i'm coming back soon when the Nexus 6 drops the windows phone life is nice but i miss my well done apps and MS has some work to do.

so far i'm in the beta for BBM on WP so helping them polish the app and spotting bugs.

word on the street is on Android we will be getting a native UI and honestly i'm really excited to see a material design BBM should be close to windows phone's version but more functional hopefully bbm video can come soon
    Chillin bro .. wdup wid u? .. would love to see u bak on android .. hows the BBM on WP? Any lags? Or restarts BBM itself like on androids?
    08-19-14 11:35 PM
    I'm curious ^^

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 01:23 AM
    Chillin bro .. wdup wid u? .. would love to see u bak on android .. hows the BBM on WP? Any lags? Or restarts BBM itself like on androids?
    wait bbm makes andriods restart not my S4 when i had it but.
    BBM for WP is a mess currently .... its slow takes long to load the UI is kinds unique but bb could have done better even some ui elements are still blury i guess building that app in C# is a bit hard although the iphone app is in c i think .... plus the app suspends typical windows phone style so it has to load every thing up when it starts up. Its getting there not as bad as the first beta but still lags behind whatsapp and FB messager for WP.
    i did an overhaul of the UI for WP if only i can send my edits to BB for them to see idk who or where to email those images ...
    08-20-14 08:31 AM
    OK my andriod peeps i wanna do a material design version of BBM for Android since BB are going to give a more native android experience.
    so i may need a few high res screen shots emailed to me or sent over BBM. i would prefer a 1080p or 720p screen res image to work with.

but yall can tell me what u want to see ill try and render it ...
    08-23-14 08:30 PM
    OK my andriod peeps i wanna do a material design version of BBM for Android since BB are going to give a more native android experience.
    so i may need a few high res screen shots emailed to me or sent over BBM. i would prefer a 1080p or 720p screen res image to work with.

Lets start posting our BBM screenshots here. Not a bad idea thou.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    08-29-14 03:51 AM

Sorry for the late reply. I wasnt in town. But now im back
    08-29-14 03:52 AM
    Screenshot of my note 3
    Attached Thumbnails BBM Beta Tester-1409532608466.jpg   BBM Beta Tester-1409532623225.jpg  
    08-31-14 07:50 PM
    Screenshot of my note 3
    kool i saw yall got an update sigh btw note 4 note 4 whats good in the new version and screengrabs plz?
    09-04-14 09:07 PM
    kool i saw yall got an update sigh btw note 4 note 4 whats good in the new version and screengrabs plz?
    Not much difference bro .. m usin a note 3 and i wont be buying a note 4 .. will wait till next year
    09-07-14 03:26 PM
    Not much difference bro .. m usin a note 3 and i wont be buying a note 4 .. will wait till next year
    htc m7 or m8, nexus 6 or galaxy alpha for me when i get cash that is
    09-10-14 06:01 PM
    htc m7 or m8, nexus 6 or galaxy alpha for me when i get cash that is
    HTC M8 has an amazing build. But Samsung has disappointed me with the note 4! Ill keep rocking my note 3.
    09-10-14 07:28 PM
    HTC M8 has an amazing build. But Samsung has disappointed me with the note 4! Ill keep rocking my note 3.
    really how so i love the screen and the metal band but some how im liking the alpha more i don't like huge phones.

the alpha is disappointing in two places screen res (1080p would have been better) and battery capacity 18xx is not enough i would have liked a 2300 mah or at least 2000mah ...

the note has gotten so good Samsung cant really do more pump up the screen, change the build improve on software ...

HTC is getting better sense UI is light flat and clean akin to windows phone's UI. The speakers no doubt are wonderful but the speakers make the device really tall too tall and the camera :'( i would have been happy with a 8MP OIS camera with ultra pixel.
    last gripe with HTC is i think im addicted to SAMOLED ... the 920 im using has a nice screen but its not pure black like samoled and if its not pure black i aint want it lol idc if its IPS.

Alpha , M8 and the next nexus still on my shortlist...
    09-13-14 03:14 PM
287 ... 101112