My display pictures are not clear, it comes out very blur and sometimes doesn't even show at all. Dunno why. Any solution please?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 02:32 PM
    First of all, the title. BBM on BlackBerry 10 does not suck.

If you don't see images of contacts it would be because they haven't placed a picture in their BBM profile.
    If the images are blurry perhaps it's a poor quality original.

Show us a screen shot?
    10-09-13 02:36 PM
    My display pictures are not clear, it comes out very blur and sometimes doesn't even show at all. Dunno why. Any solution please?

Posted via CB10
    When you view your own BBM display picture on BBM it will appear blurry, but if you check from someone else's BlackBerry its actually in High Res. (assuming the pic you chose IS in High Resolution)

Not sure why this is but it is. Don't worry other people will see your pic properly.
    10-09-13 02:44 PM

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 04:09 PM
    haha ! lol... cindy ur the 1st who has said tht lol , infact its the best on 10 , may be ur too used to using whats app
    10-09-13 05:36 PM
    First of all, the title. BBM on BlackBerry 10 does not suck.

If you don't see images of contacts it would be because they haven't placed a picture in their BBM profile.
    If the images are blurry perhaps it's a poor quality original.

Show us a screen shot?

Pmccartney couldn't have used that title if I wasn't sure of it. I was on bb9800 before bb10, the BBM can never be same. It was more interesting on the old bb. On this bb10 All my contacts complain that my display pictures are not clear and comes out blur when they try viewing it and sometimes it shows nothing at all. I get updates of a contact change of display picture but when I try viewing it, I see nothing.

I'm suppose to get a vibration when a contact #PING#s me but it comes in as a normal BBM msg notification... how am I suppose to know is a #buzz#. I've gone through the settings but I couldn't find any enhancement.

Like seriously I'm not enjoying BBM of bb10 one bit

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 03:27 AM
    I agree ping should cause a vibration. Otherwise why put it in?

Anybody know why sending a picture results in big quality loss. I understand compression and to save network bandwidth, but I have to send pics as mms because of this, quite annoying.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 10:45 PM

Anybody know why sending a picture results in big quality loss. I understand compression and to save network bandwidth, but I have to send pics as mms because of this, quite annoying.

Posted via CB10
    I think the solution for you is to tell your recipient to request a higher quality picture in the option. Then you will be prompted to allow the sending of the full sized image or not.

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:42 PM
    Yup, the worst thing in BB10 is BBM

And it seems that BlackBerry is killing BBM by their hands
    - No specific category for B.C.
    - Non functional PING!!! At all *******
    -can not cancel the (sending) pic
    - can not clear all update at one time

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 06:30 PM
    Wow bbm is bad because people can't ping you.... jeez stop complaining and go back to a BBOS phone so you can get off when people ping you

Bbm on BB10 is miles better then BBOS for one thing you will never get bbm video calls on legacy devices. My pictures are not blurry on bbm and I'm happy that if people ping. it doesn't annoy me no more. Nothing more annoying then constant vibrating. When Ur doing something else. ( and yes I knew you could turn the vibration off on legacy) although I do not see the point of pings if they don't vibrate.

Posted via CB10
    tdaye likes this.
    10-13-13 06:35 AM