The issue seems to be resolved, BBM is working normally now! Thank goodness! Let's hope that doesn't happen again!

Posted via CB10
    Oh... it will happen over and over and over and over again. Just like it has for years.

And johnny and his rag tag team of super software heros (NOT) will just ignore it... while deploying their troops of fanboys to claim "it's not happening to me... so therefore it's a fake problem".

But hey, at least now it's Indonesia's fault.
    04-18-17 12:19 AM
    Issue is not resolved as of 7:11:08 AM Central DST. I just now sent messages with only a grey checkmark. I noticed this at 3:00pm yesterday with another user. Those messages went through about 7pm last evening.

Follow on Twitter @jsanders10
    Last edited by jsanders; 04-18-17 at 07:31 AM.
    04-18-17 07:12 AM
    All the pending messages rolled in for me and my team at 1040pm edt yesterday. Everything is functioning normally today.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 09:17 AM
    Here in Argentina is working now

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 09:50 AM
    Hi,
    I had the same issue and it was fixed by following the advise of removing all the pending invitations. Also I did a restart after the removal.

To this I would like to add a strange behavior.. when I was on data, the BB services icon was not there and I couldn't send/receive any messages. Actually, that was the only problem! I was able to make calls through BBM!

Hope that helps!
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 07:40 AM
    The problem persist! This is now the 3rd day. Is anyone at BlackBerry Software paying attention or are they asleep at the wheel?
    04-19-17 09:20 AM
    The problem persist! This is now the 3rd day. Is anyone at BlackBerry Software paying attention or are they asleep at the wheel?
    Emtek licensed BBM on Android and iOS, BlackBerry's support for BBM since has been minimal.. purposefully not looking in the mirrors rather than sleeping at the wheel.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 06:31 PM
    BBM I can not listen to any voice mails. On my Z30 or Porsche. Try to.open it and it says internal error on both
    I use Att in Miami Florida. They need to Fix problem.
    Whattsapp works pretty good and that's what I have to stick with.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 01:38 PM
    I'm seriously thinking of ditching bbm after all these years. I'm mean what's the point whatapp works perfectly and everyone already has it. I'll wait a couple more weeks and then the app goes! Amazing I own a passport and can't use bbm, this will be my last blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 03:34 PM
    I'm seriously thinking of ditching bbm after all these years. I'm mean what's the point whatapp works perfectly and everyone already has it. I'll wait a couple more weeks and then the app goes! Amazing I own a passport and can't use bbm, this will be my last blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    I thought you was having a problem with EE? I understand that doesn't change the fact it doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 07:07 PM
    Hi it's not just EE messages ae not being delivered on time, even when I use the android version

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 07:37 PM
    Just an update, I switched bbm over to my samsung and sadly had to stop using bbm on my passport as it just doesn't work. Worse still my business groups have not all showed on the android version. I'm so close to deleting the app and just switching everything to whats app!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 04:38 AM
    I switched everything over to whats app. No point in messing around I waited almost two months for the problems to fixed. Sadly afetr getting so many people over to bbm I ditched it!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-17 06:11 AM
    Here is the problem straight from EE. Which hasn't been resolved.

After a lot of investigation we have found that BB10 devices specifically the Passport and the Classic have an incompatibility with IPv6.* Due to dwindling reserves of IPv4 Addresses all ISP’s (be that mobile or fixed (such as virgin/BT)) are moving their data networks to IPv6 addressing.* **In our case within the last few months we have moved the traffic on our network over 4G services over to Mainly IPv6 Addressing.*
    This is what caused the issue that you currently face and we are implementing a back end fix in the near future that will mean that the IMEI ranges for the effected devices will no longer connect to data over 4G on a IPv6 Connection instead Defaulting to IPv4 Addressing

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 11:08 AM
    Here is the problem straight from EE. Which hasn't been resolved.

After a lot of investigation we have found that BB10 devices specifically the Passport and the Classic have an incompatibility with IPv6.* Due to dwindling reserves of IPv4 Addresses all ISP’s (be that mobile or fixed (such as virgin/BT)) are moving their data networks to IPv6 addressing.* **In our case within the last few months we have moved the traffic on our network over 4G services over to Mainly IPv6 Addressing.*
    This is what caused the issue that you currently face and we are implementing a back end fix in the near future that will mean that the IMEI ranges for the effected devices will no longer connect to data over 4G on a IPv6 Connection instead Defaulting to IPv4 Addressing

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1090149

Post #59 by @dualpassport adds a bit of information.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-17 12:54 PM
40 12