I have an LG and the background/wallpaper and interface on my bbm has changed without warning. The wallpaper has little drawings and want to change it back.

How do I change this back?
    08-23-17 02:23 AM
    You can't change it. That's the new update. There's multiple threads about it.
    08-23-17 10:26 AM
    OMG... this background is the WORSE! It makes me dizzy to have this and it something my teenage daughter would want... not me. We should at least have options to have the background we like! Wish we could have the dark background on android KeyOne as we did with my others BB10... unhappy I upgraded
    08-23-17 04:21 PM
    You can disable BBM which will revert to an earlier version. Then install a previous version (without the ridiculous wallpaper) from www.apkmirror.com
    08-23-17 09:10 PM
    What a joke, after seeing this I just deleted my BBM account and told the few remaining BBM contacts to message me through whatsapp.

What a waste.
    08-26-17 07:26 AM
    I agree that the background sucks, and at minimum there needs to be some ability to change it. It really looks quite immature in my opinion.
    08-31-17 08:42 PM
    Yes, not to mention it is distracting. It's hard enough to focus on anything in Android due to all the buttons and UI controls everywhere. Now add a cluttered background in the mix and I have to stare at my screen for a few seconds just to let my eyes focus on the actual text of the message.

PLEASE let us disable the wallpaper background!
    08-31-17 10:40 PM
    Agreed. This is the worst background I have ever seen. I wish there was an option to change it. Why mess with a good thing??
    09-11-17 11:26 AM
    It was good that they fixed this.
    11-04-17 06:17 PM