I've got friends and family moving over to BBM but it seems to be logging them out after a certain amount of time

Only certain people getting the issue and on iOS and Android

Anyone else seen this happen and any fixes? I've tried googling and searching this forum but can't see anyone else with the issue

Cheers
    02-15-14 04:43 AM
    For android after a reboot the user has to restart the app. I have an s4 for work and it has never logged me out that I'm aware of. With iOS, when ever i send a message to the iPhone users, the message is never market delivered until they open the app. Once the app is open bbm works like any other phone with the D/R flags. Is this what they are noticing?

Z30 on leaked 10.2.1.2102
    02-15-14 05:33 AM
    I'll have to check if the Android user turns his phone off at night

the iOS user has the app running and it just seems to log him out after a while
    02-15-14 12:45 PM
    My mom's phones was like that. I think if you don't use the app for over a month it logs you out.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 12:46 PM

I think Iphone doesn't have apps running in the background. It only receives notifications and can only return any details when it is opened.

Music is a different story. i think that it does but not all apps can run in the background.

Z30 on leaked 10.2.1.2102
    02-15-14 04:17 PM
    How does it log out when you don't have to log in

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 04:17 PM
    My bro has iphone and he has to open it for anything to work. So much for the always on description!!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 04:18 PM
    I have 2 note3, one on data, one wifi only. Never have issues with logging off, one on Kitkat one on Jelly.

Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    02-15-14 04:22 PM
    Thanks for the feedback people

Looks like the Android phone is still logged in this morning, but I suspect the iPhone has logged out as it's not delivered this mornings message
    02-16-14 03:28 AM
    Thanks for the feedback people

Looks like the Android phone is still logged in this morning, but I suspect the iPhone has logged out as it's not delivered this mornings message
    Apple probably made it that way so no one would want to use it as a trade-off. Because that's what they do. They suck.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 07:07 PM

That's odd, I didn't have that issue.

Sent From  using Tapatalk
    02-16-14 07:12 PM
    I had an friend on iPhone 4 who deleted the previous version because of the logging out issue.

He reloaded it when 2.0 came out and no complaints so far.

Is it the older iphones that are experiencing this OP?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 07:18 PM
    You have to keep in running for it to show the D on IPHONE. If they have it closed, they still get notified with the toast notifications, and when they open it, they then get delivered.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 11:18 AM
    You have to keep in running for it to show the D on IPHONE. If they have it closed, they still get notified with the toast notifications, and when they open it, they then get delivered.

Posted via CB10
    You've explained the situation perfectly - That now explains the behaviour I was seeing on iOS

Oh and it seems v2 hasn't been logging him out at all
    ggastaris likes this.
    02-17-14 02:56 PM