My issue is that I am the only admin on a large number of groups. If I start over, it will create a lot of work for all the members.
    This exactly Conite . It will be a lot of work to start up a new account and try to rebuild everything as it was in my account. I'll wait till tomorrow and decide if it's worth it or just move on to another platform.
    10-15-17 01:27 PM
    I'm a little concerned to stay on BBM Enterprise during this process. Perhaps it will lock you into it and not allow you to log into BBM Consumer?
    You’re exactly right. According to the Inside BlackBerry blogs post once you’re on BBM Enterprise you need a new BBID for consumer.

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2017/09/...-week-and-why/
    10-15-17 03:06 PM
    You’re exactly right. According to the Inside BlackBerry blogs post once you’re on BBM Enterprise you need a new BBID for consumer.

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2017/09/...-week-and-why/
    While true, the fact is the BBM Enterprise account shouldn't still be active for most people. Mine is active only through an error on their part.
    10-15-17 04:14 PM
    While true, the fact is the BBM Enterprise account shouldn't still be active for most people. Mine is active only through an error on their part.
    Absolutely. And mine also. I disabled it and should not have been affected. But I was.
    10-15-17 05:08 PM
    What about people who never used BBM Enterprise? I can't login. If it doesn't work, I won't continue with BBM.

It's pretty sad end to an old messenger.
    10-15-17 05:19 PM
    What about people who never used BBM Enterprise? I can't login. If it doesn't work, I won't continue with BBM.

It's pretty sad end to an old messenger.
    Need more info. Did you ever use BBM Meetings? Are you trying to log into BB10 after coming from another platform?
    10-15-17 05:29 PM
    Need more info. Did you ever use BBM Meetings? Are you trying to log into BB10 after coming from another platform?
    I think I might have used it once when they offered a few days free almost 2 years ago. I haven't used BB10 for a year now. It was working fine till last week and suddenly went dead.
    10-15-17 05:31 PM
    So I have to sign up again in BBM with the same email address or BBID. Now I don't have my contacts any more but guess I'm not using a new email address.
    10-15-17 05:39 PM
    So I have to sign up again in BBM with the same email address or BBID. Now I don't have my contacts any more but guess I'm not using a new email address.
    You could have waited like I'm doing. I'm still hoping it will be fixed.
    10-15-17 06:55 PM
    If they have to fix it, they should fix it for the same BBID and merge them. For a user without any communication from them it's pretty hard.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-15-17 08:12 PM
    Sign in through mobile number seems to work. But BBID email Sign in (newly created/old BBID) on old & new android/iOS BBM versions still isn't working. Looks like post migration issues were never thought of by Emtek, & it's been 4 days now. *PING*
    10-16-17 08:58 AM
    Working for me as of 10 minutes ago.
    10-16-17 08:06 PM
    Working for me as of 10 minutes ago.
    @Bla1ze. Not sure if this is a fix now or not but would be good to update if it is. @conite, give it a shot and try to log in.
    10-16-17 08:16 PM
    @Bla1ze. Not sure if this is a fix now or not but would be good to update if it is. @conite, give it a shot and try to log in.
    Working for me too.
    10-16-17 08:17 PM
    Yeah, keep trying and let me know if you all get logged in. I got some folks who I'll see if can get in now as well.
    10-16-17 08:17 PM
    Have you checked recently? Mine suddenly allowed login!!
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-16-17 08:19 PM
    I got impatient and set up again from scratch. All good.

The up side is that I am dual wielding Emtek BBM and BBM Enterprise. Groups and regular chats on one, and e2e chats on the other.
    Last edited by conite; 10-16-17 at 10:27 PM.
    10-16-17 08:28 PM
    Working fine here.
    10-16-17 10:21 PM
    I’m in!!!!! I’m in!!!!! They fixed it!!!
    10-16-17 10:31 PM
    Thanks for the post! I wouldn’t have tried again without it. :hug:
    10-16-17 10:36 PM
    I also finally able to sign in again..
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-16-17 11:02 PM
    I was able to login once about three hours ago today morning after seeing Anilu7's post, but now i'm signed out again and not being allowed to log back.
    10-17-17 01:01 AM
    I was able to login once about three hours ago today morning after seeing Anilu7's post, but now i'm signed out again and not being allowed to log back.
    Aw crap. I’m still in (just checked now). DM BBM support (or whatever you were using to communicate and tell them you’re out again.
    10-17-17 07:14 AM
    After 6 days I'm still not working. Do I need to proactively reach out to BB Support for this to be resolved? Or are people just trying to login and it starts working?

Thanks! Being disconnected from BBM this long is killing me, I wish I never created that custom PIN! arrrg.

Cheers,
    Dale
    10-18-17 01:18 PM
    After 6 days I'm still not working. Do I need to proactively reach out to BB Support for this to be resolved? Or are people just trying to login and it starts working?

Thanks! Being disconnected from BBM this long is killing me, I wish I never created that custom PIN! arrrg.

Cheers,
    Dale
    Yes you have to be proactive. Email then and via Twitter also
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-18-17 02:00 PM
154 ... 4567