Can you give me an idea of how to do that? I can extract the apk I think with an app I think.
    ML Manager is on Play Store. It will allow you to upload to apkmirror directly.
    10-12-17 08:40 PM
    ML Manager is on Play Store. It will allow you to upload to apkmirror directly.
    Okay just saw your response. I had already sent you a link to the apk in a PM and now have also uploaded to apk mirror.
    10-12-17 08:49 PM
    Okay just saw your response. I had already sent you a link to the apk in a PM and now have also uploaded to apk mirror.
    Thanks.

Unfortunately it didn't work for me.
    10-12-17 08:56 PM
    Thanks.

Unfortunately it didn't work for me.
    Well that's odd. I wonder why that would be?
    10-12-17 08:57 PM
    Same luck for me. I hope will be fixed soon, feeling isolated, alone, like I'm in space screaming and .......
    10-12-17 11:11 PM
    Same here, it seems that they have cancelled several Accounts.

Its interesting that they are still active at servers since my girlfriend sees me as available but the messages wont be delivered.

I also asked the support but still have no answer
    10-13-17 12:49 AM
    Same here, it seems that they have cancelled several Accounts.

Its interesting that they are still active at servers since my girlfriend sees me as available but the messages wont be delivered.

I also asked the support but still have no answer
    Emtek are a shambles. **** poor customer service! Only 24 hours later are they replying to my social media posts and no response to my ticket I submitted.

The response I got on Facebook was laughable, cut and paste response to submit a ticket via the app. I asked them if they actually read my message? I can't login to submit a ticket and I already have one! What's happening?

Furious especially as I have a paid pin at the moment until it switches over to free and I use bbm for various work groups. Cant manage my BBM Channels either.
    10-13-17 06:54 AM
    BlackBerry... what a pathetic pack of losers!

That's what you get johnny... when you have a CEO without a care in the world for a company's core competencies... and will license and outsource them away in a whim.

I'm completely done now. Removing BBM from the S8.

Good riddance 1d10ts!!!
    10-13-17 08:07 AM
    I've had the same response. I don't believe their support team read my ticket and they've asked for the same information two more times:

Are you a BBM Enterprise customer?
    What handset are you using?
    What OS are you using?

It's a complete joke. Upon receiving the response "Please open BBM to send your logs" I replied "You don't understand how BBM works do you..."

I have been a die hard BBM user for so many years I can't remember. But this tells me it's over. I'm appalled at how far it's fallen and embarrassed I've spent so much time convincing friends and family to use BBM to suddenly be completely dead in the water myself.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    10-13-17 08:19 AM
    I've had the same response. I don't believe their support team read my ticket and they've asked for the same information two more times:

Are you a BBM Enterprise customer?
    What handset are you using?
    What OS are you using?

It's a complete joke. Upon receiving the response "Please open BBM to send your logs" I replied "You don't understand how BBM works do you..."

I have been a die hard BBM user for so many years I can't remember. But this tells me it's over. I'm appalled at how far it's fallen and embarrassed I've spent so much time convincing friends and family to use BBM to suddenly be completely dead in the water myself.
    Somehow I got an update pushed to me that fixed it. The apk did not work for others however. With that said, I was in direct contact with someone at Emtek and provided my log in email. So i'm not sure if this has to be done per account basis, if so, this is a disaster because your can't expect everyone having this issue to submit their log in email directly to someone at Emtek. Hopefully I'm wrong and they push an update out today to everyone that fixes this major problem. Keep checking for updates today before throwing in the towel.
    Also, in their defense, this probably was caused by the whole BB10 ordeal. BlackBerry needed to do a better job of make this transition happen without a hitch.
    10-13-17 08:27 AM
    Somehow I got an update pushed to me that fixed it. The apk did not work for others however. With that said, I was in direct contact with someone at Emtek and provided my log in email. So i'm not sure if this has to be done per account basis, if so, this is a disaster because your can't expect everyone having this issue to submit their log in email directly to someone at Emtek. Hopefully I'm wrong and they push an update out today to everyone that fixes this major problem. Keep checking for updates today before throwing in the towel.
    Also, in their defense, this probably was caused by the whole BB10 ordeal. BlackBerry needed to do a better job of make this transition happen without a hitch.
    Thanks for the update. Glad to know that they've fixed the problem for you. My guess is its a server side issue they need to push for accounts of a certain creation history.

My BBM ID may have been touched by Enterprise during the BBM Meetings days where you had to create a bogus enterprise account to enroll your BBIDs in but Meetings was discontinued years ago. It's possible that made my account different in some way to this day. Either way this transition to Emtek should have been handled better.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-13-17 08:42 AM
    Thanks for the update. Glad to know that they've fixed the problem for you. My guess is its a server side issue they need to push for accounts of a certain creation history.

My BBM ID may have been touched by Enterprise during the BBM Meetings days where you had to create a bogus enterprise account to enroll your BBIDs in but Meetings was discontinued years ago. It's possible that made my account different in some way to this day. Either way this transition to Emtek should have been handled better.
    I'm still locked out, but I too used BBM Protected at some point in the past. Although I know others that did too, but aren't having issues.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-13-17 08:44 AM

Actually I think you might be on to something. I did the same thing back in the BBM meetings days as well and completely forgot about that.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-13-17 08:58 AM
    I'm still locked out, but I too used BBM Protected at some point in the past. Although I know others that did too, but aren't having issues.
    This also doesn't make sense. Its hard to decipher what is actually affecting these accounts as many people have no issues.
    10-13-17 08:59 AM
    This also doesn't make sense. Its hard to decipher what is actually affecting these accounts as many people have no issues.
    It almost seems completely random.
    10-13-17 09:07 AM
    It almost seems completely random.
    What's winding me up now is there nothing from CrackBerry team about this on there home page. Nobody has written a story about it or gotten in contact with emtek about this issue. For as many of us that are complaining here and on social media many more usually suffer in silence and don't bother complaining due to apathy or ignorance.
    10-13-17 09:18 AM
    BlackBerry... what a pathetic pack of losers!

That's what you get johnny... when you have a CEO without a care in the world for a company's core competencies... and will license and outsource them away in a whim.

I'm completely done now. Removing BBM from the S8.

Good riddance 1d10ts!!!
    BlackBerry doesn't care since you're dealing with Emtek. They dumped Android BBM to Emtek. Remember?
    10-13-17 09:19 AM
    BlackBerry doesn't care since you're dealing with Emtek. They dumped Android BBM to Emtek. Remember?
    Did you not pick up on the sentiment that clearly I know that... and I'm pointing out what an 1d10t johnny us for having done it?
    10-13-17 09:38 AM
    What's winding me up now is there nothing from CrackBerry team about this on there home page. Nobody has written a story about it or gotten in contact with emtek about this issue. For as many of us that are complaining here and on social media many more usually suffer in silence and don't bother complaining due to apathy or ignorance.
    It's quite possible Bla1ze doesn't know any more than us. I'm sure he's made enquiries, but Emtek has probably not responded. It seems even they don't know what's going on yet either.
    10-13-17 09:39 AM
    Did you not pick up on the sentiment that clearly I know that... and I'm pointing out what an 1d10t johnny us for having done it?
    Chen could turn straw into gold (and he almost has), and you wouldn't be impressed.
    10-13-17 09:42 AM
    No, that wasn't clear. I only have what's in your comment box to go by regarding your statement regarding BlackBerry. Why do they care if you remove Emtek's BBM Android version app?
    10-13-17 09:47 AM
    @BBM has DM'd me requesting my PIN. that's as far as it's gone though. The lack of public response is somewhat curious.
    10-13-17 09:48 AM
    Chen could turn straw into gold (and he almost has), and you wouldn't be impressed.
    The ONLY thing he's done is turn BBRY into a hedge fund in disguise.

And that is NOT hard (especially when you have good lawyers and someone else's money)... nor is it something to be proud of.
    10-13-17 09:55 AM
    Actually outsourcing BBM was not a good move in my opinion but he is taking any amount of cash he can get. And the amount they received for BBM wasn't really monumental anyways.
    10-13-17 10:15 AM
    Actually outsourcing BBM was not a good move in my opinion but he is taking any amount of cash he can get. And the amount they received for BBM wasn't really monumental anyways.
    It was dead weight to BlackBerry. They are only interested in the enterprise side anyway. The fact that someone was remotely interested in paying BlackBerry for the consumer side of it was inconceivable.

Likewise finding a way to monetize BlackBerry Android through licencing, when all they had was a sinking device business. All I can say is wow.
    10-13-17 10:17 AM
154 12345 ...