So I'm in the BBM Beta and just got an update. Sometimes the beta updates require you to log back into BBM. Well, now it's saying I have incorrect account details. It won't even let me reset my password.
    I don't know anywhere else to report this so figured start here.
    Last edited by ray689; 10-11-17 at 07:57 PM.
    10-11-17 03:34 PM
    So I'm in the BBM Beta (which I have asked to be removed several times but never have) and just got an update. Sometimes the beta updates require you to log back into BBM. Well, now it's saying I have incorrect account details. It won't even let me reset my password.
    I'm not even in the beta but I'm having the same exact problem. So annoying right now.
    10-11-17 05:50 PM
    same exact problem says incorrect details on android and won't even allow me to sign in on the bbm channels site via pc, or reset password. hopefully this is just a temporary thing that'll be sorted by morning
    10-11-17 07:10 PM
    same exact problem says incorrect details on android and won't even allow me to sign in on the bbm channels site via pc, or reset password. hopefully this is just a temporary thing that'll be sorted by morning
    I have been emailing someone from the BBM Beta. I don't have a resolution yet but will report back as soon as I hear something.
    Question though, did either of you ever have a BBM enterprise registration? I haven't but was asked that question during my back and forth emails.
    Anilu7 and kewlgirl73 like this.
    10-11-17 07:55 PM
    I have been emailing someone from the BBM Beta. I don't have a resolution yet but will report back as soon as I hear something.
    Question though, did either of you ever have a BBM enterprise registration? I haven't but was asked that question during my back and forth emails.
    Ray, I've suggested the solution below and recipients have reported success. Give it a try.....

" I just tried what another user suggested and it worked for me. It would be very useful if someone else can try it to confirm.

1-Installed BBM Enterprise on my Priv, tried to login with my BBID. It rejected me.
    2-Uninstalled BBM Enterprise from Playstore.
    3-On my Passport launched BBM, and after the "Associating..." message posted here, it asked me to qualify the app, and BOOM, my BBM is working again as I lefted before switching to Android.

PS: I also between 2 and 3 installed the Enterprise version on the Passport, tried to login with my BBID, it rejected me, and I unsinstalled the app too. So, I'm not sure if the attempt to login on the Android Enterprise version did the trick or if it was the BB10 Enterprise version."
    10-11-17 08:09 PM
    Ray, I've suggested the solution below and recipients have reported success. Give it a try.....

" I just tried what another user suggested and it worked for me. It would be very useful if someone else can try it to confirm.

1-Installed BBM Enterprise on my Priv, tried to login with my BBID. It rejected me.
    2-Uninstalled BBM Enterprise from Playstore.
    3-On my Passport launched BBM, and after the "Associating..." message posted here, it asked me to qualify the app, and BOOM, my BBM is working again as I lefted before switching to Android.

PS: I also between 2 and 3 installed the Enterprise version on the Passport, tried to login with my BBID, it rejected me, and I unsinstalled the app too. So, I'm not sure if the attempt to login on the Android Enterprise version did the trick or if it was the B
    Thanks Chuck. I've actually seen your post before. The problem here is its android to android so this hasn't worked.
    10-11-17 08:13 PM
    Thanks Chuck. I've actually seen your post before. The problem here is its android to android so this hasn't worked.
    Sorry, that's all I got and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night. Better luck from an IT person on here maybe.
    10-11-17 08:31 PM
    Sorry, that's all I got and I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night. Better luck from an IT person on here maybe.
    Well someone at BBM is looking into it so hopefully they find a quick solution.
    10-11-17 08:56 PM
    Mine just did the same. Personal phone ( KEYone) and kicked me out asking me to sign in, not working!!!!
    10-11-17 09:08 PM
    BTW, not Beta
    10-11-17 09:09 PM
    BTW, not Beta
    I've email the person I was in contact with. Told them about this thread and mentioned it's affecting non Beta people as well.
    10-11-17 09:35 PM
    On Twitter, several others including iOS as well.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-11-17 09:44 PM
    so I foolishly tried logging into bbm enterprise on android with the expectation that it would error too, however it worked but now I still can't login to normal bbm(android) and I'm concerned that I might be unwillingly stuck on the enterprise half of bbm for good. oh dear
    10-11-17 10:19 PM
    So I'm in the BBM Beta and just got an update. Sometimes the beta updates require you to log back into BBM. Well, now it's saying I have incorrect account details. It won't even let me reset my password.
    I'm not in the beta and having the same problem as of an hour ago very annoying. Have tweeted them and reported the problem via their help page. My other bbm account on my Priv is fine.

Much like everyone else tried using phone and email login method, tried requesting password and
    not working. I also checked my bbid by logging into the bbid website and that's allowing me to login fine.
    10-12-17 04:55 AM
    I'm not in the beta and having the same problem as of an hour ago very annoying. Have tweeted them and reported the problem via their help page. My other bbm account on my Priv is fine.

Much like everyone else tried using phone and email login method, tried requesting password and
    not working. I also checked my bbid by logging into the bbid website and that's allowing me to login fine.
    My situation exactly. I haven't heard back from anyone as of yet. Nor has anyone else in this thread or on Twitter apparently. I wonder is Bla1ze or Kevin have heard anything.
    10-12-17 08:30 AM
    I have the same problem. It showed me a message that had to start session again, which I did not allow on several occasions until finally I could but BBM had erased all the information of my BBM account (contacts, groups, channels, etc ...)
    10-12-17 09:06 AM
    Me too.
    10-12-17 09:16 AM
    Same problem here. Updated bbm yesterday, it logged me out. Now it doesn't seem to recognize my bbid and won't let me sign in. Tried on my keyone and iPhone, same issue. It's like my ID is gone from their system. Don't let me password reset either.

I checked my bbid on line and it still works fine from my browser, but bbm won't let me sign in. This is absolutely absurd.
    10-12-17 09:41 AM
    same here. signed out, and unable to sign in again.
    10-12-17 09:53 AM
    I've been trying to find a link to file the complaint/issue. anyone have anything they can post so we can give them some crap for this rookie nonsense? it's hard enough sticking with bbm without these lame problems. I can't depend on BBM if this is the way they are going to manage it.
    10-12-17 10:01 AM
    BBM sucks, lost mine also, lets all move to Telegram
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-12-17 10:13 AM
    Same problem here.
    10-12-17 10:27 AM
    do we know if they're aware of this ridiculous issue? is there somewhere official we can log our complaints/issues? anyone?
    10-12-17 10:33 AM
    do we know if they're aware of this ridiculous issue? is there somewhere official we can log our complaints/issues? anyone?
    They are aware. I have been in email contact with a senior product Manager at BBM. I haven't heard anything today but several emails back and forth yesterday evening.
    10-12-17 10:49 AM
    On Twitter not a peep. Quiet as a voiceless bird. @blackberry referred me to @bbmobile who said it was because I switched from BB10 to Android.....which was done 14 months ago.
    10-12-17 10:59 AM
154 123 ...