You're not on their blacklist, just the grey one... perhaps a lighter shade of grey.

Posted via CB10
    And their 50 of them to go through

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 08:15 AM
    And what dose this do lol

Sent from my GT-I8190 using CB Forums mobile app
    Just an alternate hosting site...in case you can't download from Mega.
    09-16-13 08:21 AM
    How exactly do you get you're BBID on a white list? I was using BBM 2 months ago in my Z10
    Via BBM beta program for Android

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 08:21 AM
    It's sad to see the one thing that originally was BlackBerry go to the spoiled crowded of apple and android it's like handing over your lunch to the school bully

Posted via CB10
    ignoredBug likes this.
    09-16-13 08:24 AM
    It does not even work on S3 with my Z10 BBID. Wait for official release Go BB Go
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-16-13 08:24 AM
    Wish I had my Android here

Posted via CB10
    Someone tried it already at my request.
    Loaded an icon and asked for the BBID. He put one in and then got a spinning hourglass and a white screen. Would go no further. Must be they are close but this must be a pre-release apk.
    09-16-13 08:28 AM
    It's sad to see the one thing that originally was BlackBerry go to the spoiled crowded of apple and android it's like handing over your lunch to the school bully

Posted via CB10
    Funny you should word it that way because that is exactly how I felt when they first announced this. But maybe BBM on other platforms will save BBRY!!!!!
    09-16-13 08:30 AM
    Can I load this on my PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 08:44 AM
    Didnt see BBM for Android anywhere in Beta Zone. How do I get on the program?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 08:48 AM
    Can I load this on my PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    It crashes the keyboard process and doesn't go further. Just a blank screen.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    09-16-13 08:50 AM
    Funny you should word it that way because that is exactly how I felt when they first announced this. But maybe BBM on other platforms will save BBRY!!!!!
    I truly believe that if they had done this earlier, say January of 2012, that they would be in a better place right now. BBM would absolutely dominate the messaging world and the overall opinion of BlackBerry would be more positive. In the US and Canada specifically, BBM wasn't even close to enough to keep anyone on BlackBerry since about 2010-2011. And by 2012, many BlackBerry holdouts had dwindling or empty BBM lists. My last BBM holdout went Android last month because her work stopped supporting BlackBerry (not a BES thing, it was an app development thing required for her job).

Hopefully this isn't too little too late to help the BlackBerry name. At this point, BlackBerry really needs to get back into casual conversations in a positive way. Any time BlackBerry is mentioned now a days, it is in a negative fashion. BBM is the only thing that is still generally viewed as positive for the BlackBerry name and BlackBerry needs to get it out there and run with it!!

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and wendybeee like this.
    09-16-13 08:54 AM
    A few screens from Galaxy S (on 4.0.4)
    BBM for Android Leaked link .apk-screenshot_2013-09-16-15-50-38.pngBBM for Android Leaked link .apk-screenshot_2013-09-16-15-51-29.png
    And this is where is all ends. It stays on this.
    BBM for Android Leaked link .apk-screenshot_2013-09-16-15-55-11.png

Overall, it worked ok (even though it doesn't open it), maybe a bit too many empty spaces but this phone does have a small screen (480x800)

Now before anyone calls me traitor, it's my dev phone (programmed for Android before I discovered Cascades)
    09-16-13 09:04 AM
    Huh this better not be an apk that works on tablets otherwise or hell will break lose from PLAYBOOK USERS I tell you that.I expect tight security around this.IF BBM goes to tablets in needs to hit playbook first.Otherwise just a middle finger to Loyalist BB would be best not to **** us off.
    09-16-13 09:14 AM
    Didnt see BBM for Android anywhere in Beta Zone. How do I get on the program?

Posted via CB10
    You don't...it was a closed beta and Blackberry chose the users. Anyway, just wait a couple days for the official release.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-16-13 09:17 AM
    Huh this better not be an apk for this pr a; hell will break lose from PLAYBOOK USERS I tell you that.I expect tight security around this.IF BBM ghoing to tablets in needs to hit playbook first.Otehrwise just a middle finger to Loyalist BB would be best not to **** us off.
    It's not going to hit PlayBook first.
    09-16-13 09:22 AM
    I tried to create a new account, also stuck on the "Setting up BBM".
    Good news is that it looks legit and even the notifications icon is pure BBM!
    09-16-13 09:26 AM
    I download it and installed it is legit but it get stuck on the blue and white screen, even so when i go to notifications it says connected. So for now it is just a good start. I try it on Galaxy S4 I9550
    09-16-13 09:36 AM
    Seriously people? It won't work because the Android versions only work if you're chosen by BB as part of the closed Beta...just wait until the official one.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-16-13 09:45 AM
    download and install .......but setup long times...........
    09-16-13 10:01 AM
    Seriously people? It won't work because the Android versions only work if you're chosen by BB as part of the closed Beta...just wait until the official one.
    we are aware that it will not work, will we try anyway??? OF-COURSE we are addicts!!
    09-16-13 10:13 AM
    we are aware that it will not work, will we try anyway??? OF-COURSE we are addicts!!
    Addicted to getting b***h-slapped after going through the trouble of side-loading this? haha for shame!
    akabbani likes this.
    09-16-13 10:36 AM
    We try because we can!

We are all beta testers

28/M/SWEDEN -> 2ABA2B4C (NO PEOPLE FROM AFRICA OR ASIA)
    09-16-13 11:07 AM
    yes same here .. stuck on setting up BBM

We�re getting extremely close to the �by the end of summer� date Blackberry promised us when mentioning the launch window for Blackberry Messenger. If a couple of previous leaks weren�t enough to convince you, then perhaps this useless APK that leaked today is. That�s right � you can download Blackberry Messenger for Android and install it right now.

And no, I didn�t call it useless as a way of saying no one living in 2013 will care to use it (as many of you echoed in an earlier poll of ours). The APK is actually quite useless as it won�t connect to Blackberry Services, the network used to push all these bits and bytes around in real time.

You�ll have to use it on a whitelisted device in order to get it to work, though we imagine there aren�t many of those running around far outside of Waterloo, Canada at this point.

We saw the application leaked on video a couple of weeks back, with one lucky user giving us a nice run through of everything we can expect. It�s full-on Blackberry, with the company�s design time ditching Holo for an experience that matches what you can find on their own devices.

You can download it anyway if you just want to check it out. Grab it here, poke it a few times,then let it rest as we await the real deal in the days to come.
    09-16-13 11:25 AM
    #BBM4ALL Soon Probably On The 18th?
    09-16-13 11:44 AM
    Yes it stucks on setting up screen but apk works and installs which is perfectly

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    09-16-13 11:46 AM
216 12345 ...