Strange. Double tap is meant to go full screen and single tap is to bring up caption again.

I'm sorry it's not working that way for you.

Van City Coffee ; WhitecapsFC ; PreMed Community ; Bristol Rovers Football Club
    Dini Dendull likes this.
    01-12-14 01:11 PM
    Messages from BB10 to Samsung S3 BBM usually delayed for 5-10 min; sometimes normal

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:20 PM
    Hmmn never had that delay problem I own a S4 though so maybe that's the issue delays are rare for me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CB Forums mobile app
    01-12-14 02:35 PM
    Messages from BB10 to Samsung S3 BBM usually delayed for 5-10 min; sometimes normal

Posted via CB10
    BBM notification icon turned on?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 04:55 PM
    That can be expected from "Tom, ****, and Harry" software house but not from BlackBerry. They have been the smartphone business longer than Apple or Google. In fact BBM is synonymous with messaging, like xerox is to photocopy or google to search.
    01-13-14 01:25 AM
    Yes notification is ON, once the 1st msg is received, next msgs are instant,

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 07:35 PM
    Hmmn never had that delay problem I own a S4 though so maybe that's the issue delays are rare for me

I'm not sure if it is S3 vs S4, my msgs to iPhone are ok. Not sure. Sometimes it's delayed more than 20-25 minutes

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 07:37 PM
    Three things I can't figure out how to do in Android BBM... Any idea if they are possible, or maybe in the future?

1. Different notification sound for Groups than a private message.

2. Way to change font size from within app (my system font is just how I like it-- I just want BBM a notch or two higher)

3. Home screen shortcut to a contact or conversation?

Thanks for any help. I'm digging 2.0 so far :-)
    02-13-14 07:12 PM
    How to change a "Send" button to "Enter" for newline ?

Sent from Bandung
    red_devil_fan_1999 likes this.
    02-14-14 07:35 AM
    I hope I'm not jinxing anything, but BBM 2.0 may have fixed my notification issue.

The notification icon is always present even after my phone falls asleep... and I even it was present in the past, I still wouldn't get notifications - but so far I haven't missed any notifications. Seems to be working as it should.

Assuming it's fixed for good, I hope Blackberry updates the look of the app as well as get rid of some annoying things (ie. opening an existing chat brings up the keyboard automatically, the send button being so close to the enter button, etc).
    anon(823957) and Omnitech like this.
    02-14-14 08:39 AM
    Three things I can't figure out how to do in Android BBM... Any idea if they are possible, or maybe in the future?

1. Different notification sound for Groups than a private message.

2. Way to change font size from within app (my system font is just how I like it-- I just want BBM a notch or two higher)

3. Home screen shortcut to a contact or conversation?

Thanks for any help. I'm digging 2.0 so far :-)
    1) not a feature now. Hopefully in the future
    2) I don't believe it is possible
    3) you can add a bbm widget to your home pages allowing you to see active conversations.
    02-14-14 08:46 AM
    Does anyone notice that all the emoticons aren't there for BBM 2.0? I can't seem the find the sheep or penguin ones at all for example.
    02-14-14 10:02 AM
    My bbm is freezing and lagging the note 3 a lot I don't know why, it keeps freezing a lot , like 3 or 4 times every 30 min
    The whole mobile will get stucked and freeze and no button will work no more except the lock screen button
    02-14-14 01:20 PM

I don't know about on the Android platform, but on Blackberry holding the "Shift" button while pressing "Send" will give you a newline.
    02-17-14 02:57 AM

Sent from Bandung
    The Android version does not offer an option to differentiate between new-line/carriage-return versus send.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    02-17-14 07:54 PM
    The Android version does not offer an option to differentiate between new-line/carriage-return versus send.

Hmm, pity.
    02-18-14 03:20 AM
    I've posted this bug several times but so far no one able to solve it. So I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences these issues with BBM groups.

The chats are not in sequential order. I.e. If a guy posts and then I post then some other guys post the first guy post will go below all our posts. If that makes sense? Basically it doesn't go in correct order. It only happens when 2 of our members posted. They are android user (S3 and Note 2). But posts from other members (some are also android users) seems ok.

Thanks.

Posted via Z10 STL100-1
    02-21-14 12:21 AM
    I've posted this bug several times but so far no one able to solve it. So I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences these issues with BBM groups.

The chats are not in sequential order. I.e. If a guy posts and then I post then some other guys post the first guy post will go below all our posts. If that makes sense? Basically it doesn't go in correct order. It only happens when 2 of our members posted. They are android user (S3 and Note 2). But posts from other members (some are also android users) seems ok.

That happens sometimes with Blackberries too, but usually it is when a group chat is very active or one or more participants have not fully synced the chat history yet.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    02-21-14 03:31 AM
    BBM on Android SUCKSASSSSSS

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-27-14 06:25 AM
    Well dont use it Dana86

NaveeDo and Thesmartmale like this.
    02-27-14 10:54 AM
    Yes, it happens all the time whenever one member of the group which uses Android device posts something. It's quite annoying and hopefully BlackBerry will be able to solve it soon.

Thanks.

Posted via Z10 STL100-1
    02-28-14 11:38 AM
    Dini Dendull

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-04-14 05:55 AM
    Bugs in version 2.0

1) sending voice notes Sumtimes don't work.
    2) when opening a chat from updates and you delete the status update or pic update and proceed to send a message the message does not send.
    3) loading of contacts is slow when opening contacts.
    4) the voice call button does now grey out when the contact is not online or unavailable.

03-09-14 06:02 PM
    My friend has a Nexus 5 and his BBM vibrates every time he gets a message while this function is turned off. Other people have mentioned this problem already, but I didn't read anything about a possible fix. Does anyone has information about this? Is there a way to submit this to BlackBerry?
    07-30-14 06:33 AM
    Anyone else had problems with their BBM on Android since the latest update? My girlfriend is complaining that she's not receiving messages and that her messages don't go out since the updated.

She uses a Huawei Ascend P6(?) btw.
    09-06-14 01:13 PM
251 ... 891011