For those who are beta testing BBM Channels and have the BBM chats fully integrated in the "Update" section, it's like having your cake and eating it too. It is simply more than just a messaging service; it is robust! It is like having a combo of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
    It is now my first "go to" section when I wake up in the morning (excluding the "wonderful" Instant Preview and the HUB). In other words, BBM can become addictive. The other messaging services like WhatsApp, KIK, WeChat, Viber don't have this attribute or draw of what I would call "Full Body" or robustness.

When BBM is fully clicking on all cylinders, on all the other platforms (which, hopefully will be within the next few months), the other competitors will only be seeing its shadows.

This interesting article from SA buttresses my views:
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1800072-why-bbm-will-outcompete-whatsapp-and-become-the-gold-standard-of-communication?source=email_rt_article_readmore
    11-03-13 08:42 AM
    I love BBM and it's the first thing I check also. Channels, updates etc.
    11-03-13 09:29 AM
    I love BBM and it's the first thing I check also. Channels, updates etc.
    I would also like to have the "like" button on the profile display pics or quotes (from the BBM Chat) in the "Update " section, kinda like on Instagram.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 10:14 AM