My intention was not to criticise you but the bad performance of the existing application. Yourself did a good job which is not the case of BlackBerry. As it is just serves to people try it and deleted and give bad name.

Posted via CB10
    honestly im using a Blackberry Q10 as i kind of broke the lumia ordered the part to fix it ... i rebuilt the Q10 from some one who destroyed it aka got it run over by a car it works but both cameras are shot ...

The Beta For Windows Phone has been updated twice within this month and honestly Its really fast and stable on my buggy and shorting 920 ... SO BB has gotten there they plan for a release soon so the masses will actually like BBM for WP.

I still want Blackberry to reskin the app and make it a bit more stylish and fix the little UI bugs like blurred icons and bent icons yada yada ...
    But main point the app is WORLDS BETTER people should love it.
    10-26-14 11:05 AM
    honestly im using a Blackberry Q10 as i kind of broke the lumia ordered the part to fix it ... i rebuilt the Q10 from some one who destroyed it aka got it run over by a car it works but both cameras are shot ...

The Beta For Windows Phone has been updated twice within this month and honestly Its really fast and stable on my buggy and shorting 920 ... SO BB has gotten there they plan for a release soon so the masses will actually like BBM for WP.

I still want Blackberry to reskin the app and make it a bit more stylish and fix the little UI bugs like blurred icons and bent icons yada yada ...
    But main point the app is WORLDS BETTER people should love it.
    When was updated? On my Lumia 630 last update dates August.

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    10-28-14 06:43 AM
    a few days ago im talkinb about the private beta btw the build im testing is much better and that build which ia 120.009
    in other words version 1.2.xxxx for public use
    10-28-14 02:28 PM
    I hope the public update will be out soon. Beta testers tell that is is a big improvement over the buggy August release.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    10-29-14 01:46 AM
    That would be nice to come out as soon as possible. The sooner the better otherwise no people will be using it.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 02:36 AM
    Well. It is out today. Notifications work properly at last.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    dusdal and Brandon Tobias like this.
    10-30-14 03:47 PM
    fast as well or faster lol yep when i get the lumia fixed ill try WP again lol
    10-30-14 10:36 PM
    BBM 's UI looks dated as ****

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 07:23 PM
    BBM Beta 2.0 is on the store with timed messages and stickers, no new UI though. Just be aware that it seems to crash a lot more at the moment and most of the stickers are listed as unavailable.
    12-03-14 04:06 PM
    Looking forward to whenever it will be released...
    Sent via Tapatalk from Lumia 930
    12-04-14 12:29 PM
    It is released and offers similar features as on other platforms finally...

Sent via Tapatalk from ASUS T100
    12-15-14 03:33 PM
    Looks like Swirl.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 03:47 PM
    So this is probably a dumb question but did 2.0 introduce BlackBerry channels to windows BBM? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 03:33 PM
    So this is probably a dumb question but did 2.0 introduce BlackBerry channels to windows BBM? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    No, still no support for channels on Windows Phone.
    BB10Clifton likes this.
    12-18-14 03:40 PM
    No, still no support for channels on Windows Phone.
    Thanks for the update. I was hoping, I have quite a few friends on Windows 1520s and they are satisfied on Whatsapp. Only advantage I can bring them over to BBM are the Channels. How about Group chats?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:22 PM
    Thanks for the update. I was hoping, I have quite a few friends on Windows 1520s and they are satisfied on Whatsapp. Only advantage I can bring them over to BBM are the Channels. How about Group chats?

Posted via CB10
    Group chats are there and work pretty well. It actually has the ability to mute individual groups unlike the iOS version

However, with the latest update it has issues loading on slow connections. It's very slow to launch the app. I think this is because of the shop. I think it is trying to download the stickers as it is loading which wreaks havoc on a bad connection (which is what I have at work, sadly).

So in the meantime my wife and I have started using Telegram which works quite well on all platforms. I haven't switched completely because I prefer BBM groups to Telegram's. But that also has some issues with the slow connection, but it doesn't feel as bad as BBM's.

This has all been while running it on an HTC One M8 for Windows. No slouch on the performance scale. But BBM itself doesn't run much quicker on it compared to my Lumia 1020. This may be a Windows Phone thing more than a BBM thing, though.
    12-18-14 09:39 PM
    Group chats are there and work pretty well. It actually has the ability to mute individual groups unlike the iOS version

However, with the latest update it has issues loading on slow connections. It's very slow to launch the app. I think this is because of the shop. I think it is trying to download the stickers as it is loading which wreaks havoc on a bad connection (which is what I have at work, sadly).

So in the meantime my wife and I have started using Telegram which works quite well on all platforms. I haven't switched completely because I prefer BBM groups to Telegram's. But that also has some issues with the slow connection, but it doesn't feel as bad as BBM's.

This has all been while running it on an HTC One M8 for Windows. No slouch on the performance scale. But BBM itself doesn't run much quicker on it compared to my Lumia 1020. This may be a Windows Phone thing more than a BBM thing, though.
    Thanks for the update. I think it's probably a BBM thing, hopefully it will run smoother and quicker.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 08:44 AM
    Group chats are there iand work pretty well. It actually has the ability to mute individual groups unlike the iOS version

I need help. How hide,delete or cleaning my own feeds on bbm2.0 on windows phone. Sorry my English.
    01-05-15 10:57 AM
    I need help. How hide,delete or cleaning my own feeds on bbm2.0 on windows phone. Sorry my English.

You can long-press on an item in the feed and you will have the option to hide all feeds.

01-05-15 11:53 AM
    Don't work
    01-05-15 12:18 PM
    Do you guys have voice call now?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:40 AM
    Nice concept. I really would like to see some work in the design in the BBM windows app. I'd love to have the voice button among the four option at the bottom of the screen... I dont understand why they hid it T.T
    03-31-15 11:17 PM
47 12