A friend got the update on her iPhone5. I have updated my Z10 also. We do a voice call and she can hear me but I can't hear her. It doesn't seem to matter if she calls me or I call her, we still have the problem. I got her to restart her iPhone. No difference. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:44 AM
    Do you know if she has given the bbm app permission to use the microphone? The first time you use bbm voice on ios a box should pop up asking you to give the app permission to use the mic.

If you can. Get her to go to settings (main ios setting) - privacy - microphone and make sure the toggle for bbm is on (set to green).

Hope this helps.
    02-15-14 11:22 AM
    Do you know if she has given the bbm app permission to use the microphone? The first time you use bbm voice on ios a box should pop up asking you to give the app permission to use the mic.

If you can. Get her to go to settings (main ios setting) - privacy - microphone and make sure the toggle for bbm is on (set to green).

Hope this helps.
    I had the same issue and the microphone permission settings change did the trick. THANK YOU!

Z10 on T-Mobile, 32 GB PlayBook - Posted via CrackBerry 10
    02-15-14 05:25 PM
    No problem. Glad you got it working.
    02-15-14 08:37 PM
    That fixed it. Thanks NathDogg!! You da man. :-)

Posted via CB10
    NathDogg likes this.
    02-15-14 10:36 PM
    Helped me too. Thanks.
    NathDogg likes this.
    02-17-14 02:19 PM
    My bbm voice call is not working, i can make a call but others can't call me and i did not receive the call notification, does anyone know what happen? It was fine at first but then a few days ago my friends said they can't call me.
    04-03-14 09:43 AM
    My bbm voice call is not working, i can make a call but others can't call me and i did not receive the call notification, does anyone know what happen? It was fine at first but then a few days ago my friends said they can't call me.
    Is it the same issue as this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...roblem-920152/

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:34 AM
    I'm using iphone 6 & can't place or receive calls . app is already permitted to use microphone. icon for call is there but not active.What can I do?
    11-27-14 07:50 AM
    I'm using iphone 6 & can't place or receive calls . app is already permitted to use microphone. icon for call is there but not active.What can I do?
    If you are not on WiFi then go to Settings and make sure you allow calls over your network connection. If you are connected to WiFi then maybe the other person you are trying to call is not on WiFi and this is why the call cannot be made. If both of you are on WiFi try restarting you're phones (press home button and power until the screen goes black) then power you're phone and try to initiate the call again.

Visit my BBM Channel - C000E96F6
    11-27-14 07:57 AM
    I believe the issue is with Apple not Blackberry. Apple sets the motivations default for BBM to "Do not include". On your Apple device go to settings/notifications and scroll to the bottom and turn on (green) " allow notifications" for BBM. Then select Banners or Alerts for how incoming BBM Calls will display.
    12-25-14 09:39 PM