I haven't used BBM for several years. Recently, I have been texting with 2 close friends. One has an iPhone, and the other has an Android. One of them does not have unlimited texts (amazing in this day and age!). So, I suggested we all use BBM since it was the only thing I could think of that is cross-platform with native apps for each OS. After making fun of me for it being BlackBerry, they finally agreed, and we have all been using it.

I happened to notice a few sticker packs that were free, so I downloaded them. Is there a way to search the BBM Shop or are we stuck scrolling? I would be interested in searching for other free ones and ones with themes of interest.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 08:15 PM
    I haven't used BBM for several years. Recently, I have been texting with 2 close friends. One has an iPhone, and the other has an Android. One of them does not have unlimited texts (amazing in this day and age!). So, I suggested we all use BBM since it was the only thing I could think of that is cross-platform with native apps for each OS. After making fun of me for it being BlackBerry, they finally agreed, and we have all been using it.

I happened to notice a few sticker packs that were free, so I downloaded them. Is there a way to search the BBM Shop or are we stuck scrolling? I would be interested in searching for other free ones and ones with themes of interest.

Posted via CB10
    There is a thread somewhere on CB that has a list of free and shared stickers. You could search for it.
    01-16-16 08:43 PM
    You're stuck scrolling but that isn't the best idea, as the other user mentioned, there is a thread with a list of the current free sticker packs.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    01-16-16 08:47 PM
    01-16-16 09:45 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 10:22 PM
    BTW, how can an app that has been around for a long time not have this basic function when it has so many other advanced functions? Seems odd.

Posted via CB10
    g_t_n likes this.
    01-17-16 08:26 AM