The last BBM update has been nothing but a failure for me. Since I downloaded it I've not been able to complete voice calls between other BBM contacts on BB10; contacts & voice and text messages have spontaneously deleted themselves; and now it's down altogether, and not just for me.

I get that there's very little support for anything BB10 at BB anymore but, honestly, if they want me to continue doing business with them in the future, either individually or corporately, they're going about it in a rather odd manner.
    12-12-17 09:32 AM
    The last BBM update has been nothing but a failure for me. Since I downloaded it I've not been able to complete voice calls between other BBM contacts on BB10; contacts & voice and text messages have spontaneously deleted themselves; and now it's down altogether, and not just for me.

I get that there's very little support for anything BB10 at BB anymore but, honestly, if they want me to continue doing business with them in the future, either individually or corporately, they're going about it in a rather odd manner.
    Emtek consumer BBM for Android and iOS is getting further and further away from BlackBerry BB10 consumer BBM with each update.

This was inevitable, and most likely unavoidable.
    12-12-17 09:34 AM
    Emtek consumer BBM for Android and iOS is getting further and further away from BlackBerry BB10 consumer BBM with each update.

This was inevitable, and most likely unavoidable.
    Quite honestly, I don't care what Emtek is up to and I really don't like BBM for Android or iOS anyway; besides, my issues are between BBM on BB10 contacts. My concern is what BB is doing with BBM and how that's going to shape my purchase decisions in the future both corporately and individually, there are enough of us still on BB10 for it to be a concern for them.
    12-12-17 09:49 AM
    there are enough of us still on BB10 for it to be a concern for them.
    Not really. BlackBerry has nothing to sell you anyway.
    12-12-17 09:50 AM
    I'm sure this wouldn't even be a concern if "there are enough of us."
    12-12-17 09:56 AM
    Not really. BlackBerry has nothing to sell you anyway.
    They do. I was trying to set up a BB UEM account with them but that also turned into a disaster, it was if they really didn't want my business, and this isn't exactly going down well, either. I got the impression (when I eventually was able to communicate with someone directly) that BB feels they're King ****e and no-one could live without them.
    12-12-17 09:56 AM
    They do. I was trying to set up a BB UEM account with them but that also turned into a disaster, it was if they really didn't want my business, and this isn't exactly going down well, either. I got the impression (when I eventually was able to communicate with someone directly) that BB feels they're King ****e and no-one could live without them.
    That's weird, because I find the UEM guys motivated and really aggressive (in a good way).
    12-12-17 09:59 AM
    That's weird, because I find the UEM guys motivated and really aggressive (in a good way).
    I actually now use that email chain as an example of how not to treat and communicate with customers with my own employees. I was going to file a complaint, and even told the agent I was going to, but decided not to once I figured out there was no way I was going to do business with them. Even when I expressed how disappointed I was with how we were treated the agent sent an unexpected reply saying that we would do business with them anyway as everyone else was, basically, crap.

Like you, I was taken aback by this as we had done business with BB BES previously and had nothing but a great corporate experience.
    12-12-17 10:06 AM
    what in the world did they do to the emojis!?!?
    12-17-17 01:12 PM
    what in the world did they do to the emojis!?!?
    Made it look like what the Indonesians like. Since they form 9 out of 10 people using consumer BBM.
    12-28-17 10:34 AM
    no they changed the emojis to the ones similar to WhatsApp but at the same time WhatsApp upgraded and not only improved on their emojis whatsapp made their emojis to finally look more pleasant too.
    12-30-17 11:55 AM