I'm sure it has been mentioned, but I'm on the fly and cant hunt down the right thread. But I just wanted to say, BBM, get your stuff together or Apple's "Handoff" will take the cake (again) and you'll simply look like a copycat (even though they are...) Text and phone calls on a desktop. Who's ever heard of that before....
    06-02-14 03:08 PM
    I'm sure it has been mentioned, but I'm on the fly and cant hunt down the right thread. But I just wanted to say, BBM, get your stuff together or Apple's "Handoff" will take the cake (again) and you'll simply look like a copycat (even though they are...) Text and phone calls on a desktop. Who's ever heard of that before....
    This is what I said while I was watching the keynote... BBRY has to step up, or they'll just get called a 'copy cat' again for being late to the game.
    06-02-14 03:13 PM
    This is my concern, Apple just blatantly ripped off pretty much everyone. I've been waiting for the Desktop BBM app forever. BBM Desktop needs to be released in beta from sooner than later.
    06-03-14 12:34 PM
    This is my concern, Apple just blatantly ripped off pretty much everyone. I've been waiting for the Desktop BBM app forever. BBM Desktop needs to be released in beta from sooner than later.
    Would that make BlackBerry "Copycats" then?

You know, since iMessage has been phone-to-Mac for five years?
    06-05-14 04:20 AM
    I didn't catch it, was there any mention of BBM for the desktop at the recent earnings thing?

I'd really like BBM on the desktop. Sign in with BBID and have an exact duplicate of what's on my phone.

BB wants to increase usage of BBM, this is one way to do it. Releasing it on Windows Phone.... not so much. Enjoy the stickers.
    06-21-14 04:36 PM