During chats I am being told that certain messages are not going through. That they sit there with an exclamation mark next to the message. (!) Then a message will come through asking if I am getting their messages. This has happened with several people yesterday and today. Any ideas on solutions?
    05-10-18 02:01 PM
    Bbm can't sent out issues,mostly are phones or wifi weak signal issues. I have experienced.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-18 01:16 AM
    I have the exact same problem. It started about a month or so ago. BBM messages from the only other person I chat with don't come instantly always. They do show up if I open the app (sometimes). I have emailed support, but they have not gotten back to me with any help.
    I have no other communication/network problems with any other apps. Hopefully, they fix it soon or someone comes up with a workaround (using Galaxy S7).
    06-13-18 09:50 AM
    Problems now for over an hour going on two hours not being able to send messages to anyone other than enterprise users. I get mostly red Xs and sometimes checkmarks but no D or R
    06-13-18 07:01 PM