I'm doing this to let people in how much people can be Anti-BBM. These are some of my experiences.

One of my contacts has BBM but never replies BBM sent to him. So there was one day I was with him sitting at a table with a few friends & we were chatting. So I wanted for share something on my phone with him. I just BBM him the thing. I can hear the sound of his BBM on his phone going off, but he just couldn't hear it at all. This was totally ignored until a WhatsApp message goes in. He picks up his phone, reply the WhatsApp & puts it down. Then I said have you seen the thing I shared with him? He said he didn't receive it yet. Said to him that I have already BBM him earlier, so he checked .

Another friend also keep saying that it is too difficult to use BBM, he doesn't know how to use it so he doesn't reply BBM. When I met him I asked how he uses his BBM. So he opens his BBM & press on the menu immaculate & say see so complicated, how to read messages? How do you reply?

One more friend will scold me for using BBM, he said that the fonts & the emoticons are too small & he cannot see it on his S3. Hmmm come to think of that ago friend on iPhone 5 also did the same.

Another bunch of my friends who has BBM just don't reply BBM, whenever I ask them why. They said BBM? Please WhatsApp me.

Any other experiences to share anyone?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:57 AM
    Yes, there is one more, some people keep saying BBM? It's only for BlackBerry & I don't have a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:59 AM
    Same with my whole family

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 02:19 AM
    Thing is when I bbm my wife she replays after an hour or so
    The reason?
    Bbm messages takes time in iphone 5 I dont know why but sometimes it works fine
    But when I send message from whatsapp she gets it in few seconds
    And hopefully bbm 2.0 will fix these problems
    Im trying my best to force my family to use bbm )

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 02:27 AM
    Thing is when I bbm my wife she replays after an hour or so
    The reason?
    Bbm messages takes time in iphone 5 I dont know why but sometimes it works fine
    But when I send message from whatsapp she gets it in few seconds
    And hopefully bbm 2.0 will fix these problems
    Im trying my best to force my family to use bbm )

Posted via CB10
    Tell her not to close BBM from the background applications

Posted via CB10
    HotFix likes this.
    01-25-14 01:12 PM
    Tell her not to close BBM from the background applications

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue.

I had to go into my wife's iPhone and set up the notifications for BBM. She had them turned off (or they were by default) but once I turned on the less aggressive notifications for it (I think it was like a toast notification) she started seeing them more regularly.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Last edited by HotFix; 01-27-14 at 06:26 AM.
    01-26-14 01:49 PM
    Finally

My wife didnt give permission to send push notifications to bbm while installing )
    Problem kind a solved

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:19 PM
    Same here buddy. My entire family has already boycott BBM and they all are on Whatsapp. Despite my numerous efforts, they are still on Whatsapp and just don't agree to come back to BBM..
    01-26-14 09:27 PM