Ok, please find One of my posts (all of them are possitive) and show me that there is no negativity and off-topic writing (even when Post is 'correct" according to your standards...
    There are many of my posts .
    I wish it was like you say....
    No one is going to do homework for you, but just see what happens when you simply keep it real going forward.

I promise you I'd be the first to step in if things started to go sideways.
    09-30-19 10:31 AM
    No one is going to do homework for you, but just see what happens when you simply keep it real going forward.
    Unfortunately, you should see what happends when you are 'simply keeping it forward'.
    Because of negativity and bashing , you chased away many people from writing on forums. Now they started leaving.
    I asure you, you are doing serious damage to our Crackberry and Blackberry aswell.
    Keep doing it....
    09-30-19 10:34 AM

I promise you I'd be the first to step in if things started to go sideways.
    I am unsure if you would step in for me or some possitive post about BBMe. It never happened so far...
    09-30-19 10:35 AM
    I am unsure if you would step in for me or some possitive post about BBMe. It never happened so far...
    I will be the first person to step in if someone takes a pot shot at you for just talking about a feature you like.
    09-30-19 10:36 AM
    Unfortunately, you should see what happends when you are 'simply keeping it forward'.
    Because of negativity and bashing , you chased away many people from writing on forums. Now they started leaving.
    I asure you, you are doing serious damage to our Crackberry and Blackberry aswell.
    Keep doing it....
    Crackberry is not supposed to be a safe space for making false claims.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-30-19 10:38 AM
    I will be the first person to step in if someone takes a pot shot at you for just talking about a feature you like.
    Ok, time will tell.
    09-30-19 10:48 AM
    Thanks god. The thread title has been corrected.
    09-30-19 12:11 PM
    Thanks god. The thread title has been corrected.
    Correct.
    09-30-19 12:58 PM
    Correct.
    I’ll disagree with your opinions but I’ll defend your right to post your opinions and discuss your opinions. You and the others here all have the right to different opinions. It’s why all of us come here but none of us has the right to post erroneous information. Please understand it’s not personal if we disagree with you.
    09-30-19 02:54 PM
    I’ll disagree with your opinions but I’ll defend your right to post your opinions and discuss your opinions. You and the others here all have the right to different opinions. It’s why all of us come here but none of us has the right to post erroneous information. Please understand it’s not personal if we disagree with you.
    Ok, fair enough.
    09-30-19 03:33 PM
    You, with some other guys, who constantly write bad things about BB and BBMe are making terrible effect on BB image and it's product.
    More correctly, BlackBerry has made a terrible effect on their image.
    09-30-19 04:52 PM
    The iPhone non-patchable exploit in the news this last week, affecting all devices prior to the 11, is a perfect example of why you want your messages to self-destruct after a set time period without user intervention or a data connection.
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-30-19 04:58 PM
    Jesus, what's the point in being so blindly fanboy of a brand? Making false claims as true statements, arguing all the time against who disagrees about, again, A BRAND! A DEAD BRAND, by the way...

World is really incredibly crazy nowadays!
    09-30-19 07:40 PM
63 123