01-18-15 06:52 PM
    not too bad. Maybe BlackBerry should listen to them and all customers and give more personalisation options.
    I wouldnt use it because you never know what else they have build in this apps to maybe sniff your passwords.
    01-20-15 07:43 AM
    not too bad. Maybe BlackBerry should listen to them and all customers and give more personalisation options.
    I wouldnt use it because you never know what else they have build in this apps to maybe sniff your passwords.
    The XDA community is usually very diligent about policing submitted apps to ensure they're not hosting malicious apps. If it were sniffing passwords, it'd be noticed nearly immediately and they'd hang the author by his toes. That being said... it's still a good idea to wait a week or two after it's posted on their site and read early adopter reviews and assessments.

[edit]Though now that I think about it. XDA used to require that you only posted APKs that fall legally within a work's license. I dunno if that's still the case, but I'm reasonably confident that the BBM app it's built off of caries a license that allows for modifying and redistributing.
    Last edited by DenverRalphy; 02-10-15 at 02:50 PM.
    01-20-15 09:47 AM