When I first heard about them, I thought it was a cool idea to help compete against viber. Now that we have had the option to buy / use stickers for the past couple months, I hate it. This is for two main reasons. First off being that every sticker pack that gets released costs two dollars and then on top of that, if you buy a sticker pack and transfer from iPhone to BlackBerry or vice versa, then you loose all your stickers. Not to mention that if BlackBerry really wants to compete with the likes of viber and such, they need more stickers that are cool looking and free.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 08:35 AM
    I don't hate them, I just have "0" use for them.
    05-15-14 08:36 AM
    I don't hate them. They're stickers. It's lose not loose.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 08:38 AM
    I don't hate them but I think they're a foolish product for Blackberry to be promoting while they're also talking about being all about Enterprise and less about consumers.

Though sometimes it seems Blackberry is master of mixed messages. Tools not toys, so our business tablet is called the Playbook and we'll advertise it by showing people using it for playing games and movies.

And while I'll never buy or use the stickers, I do agree it's another poor move to make them non-transferable. Makes it seem they're so desperate that they need to squeeze another $2 out of you if you want to use stickers on more than one device.
    05-15-14 08:41 AM
    I easily forgot about them.

Posted through Z10
    05-18-14 04:19 AM
    What I dislike about stickers is that they take away development resources from other, much more important things.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 04:35 AM
    social "stickers" seem to be an ongoing trend in 2014. sounds like a throwback to msn winks. Remember those?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 10:59 AM
    I think anything that puts the word on BlackBerry / BBM and that might bring profit is a good thing as long as it doesn't have a negative effect on core capacities which is not the case with stickers.
    05-18-14 05:42 PM
    I have no purpose for them and honestly don't care to see them either.
    tufcustomer likes this.
    05-19-14 09:02 AM
    I think anything that puts the word on BlackBerry / BBM and that might bring profit is a good thing as long as it doesn't have a negative effect on core capacities which is not the case with stickers.
    I disagree.
    Somebody at BB has to develop and maintain that portion of the BBM app that allows for purchasing, storing, applying, sending, receiving and displaying stickers.
    So it definitely does cost core resources, while so many enhancements would be needed much more urgently: WP8, desktop, stability & reliability on non-BB-platforms, finding and connecting to friends process, group functions, just to mention a few.
    05-19-14 03:35 PM
    I particularly don't like them, but I like the functionality. I do have friends who use them.. so once in a while I reply back with a sticker.

Viber has cooler ones though.. My girlfriend didn't like BBM stickers at all and in hope of finding cooler stickers on BBM, she bought all the sticker packs that have come till now on BBM shop.. LOL, can you believe that?

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    05-20-14 03:33 PM
    What I dislike about stickers is that they take away development resources from other, much more important things.

Posted via CB10
    ? I thought who ever develop them want to sell for $. Besides, do you think the guy that concentrate on sticker is the same develop utility or business software? May be few of them do. Most of hard core software chaps, are not. Imo.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 04:45 PM
    ? I thought who ever develop them want to sell for $. Besides, do you think the guy that concentrate on sticker is the same develop utility or business software? May be few of them do. Most of hard core software chaps, are not. Imo.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general.../#post10373988
    05-20-14 06:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    And, in addition, they could tell the stickers guy to "now go and help the WP8 BBM guys to get this finished quicker".
    Just one example.
    05-20-14 06:36 PM
    After reading all the comments I guess I am the odd one out.

I didn't think I would use them and I really didn't have an opinion.

But now that I have used them, I like them. Bought a few as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 06:52 PM
    I'm agnostic. They're kinda cool but the emoticons are more than enough for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 07:36 PM
    They are those who like stickers, bb just want to monetise whatever possible

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 06:51 AM
    I definitely don't hate them. I use them honestly. I think there are some really cute ones.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    05-23-14 07:26 AM