Hello Crackberries,

My Q10 is unlocked. I bought it outside the US. However, BBM video and voice was working great over my Mobile Network (AT&T). But since the newest update 10.3, I cannot allow the calls over my mobile network. It is frustrating now when I need it more since everybody got the BBM Voice now.

Thanks,
    Allow bbm voice calling problem in the new update-img_20140214_181811.png

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 05:18 PM
    Doesn't matter if your device is unlocked really, it goes by the network settings. AT&T doesn't allow BBM Voice over the network AFAIK, though there were some versions of BBM that ignored the setting.
    02-14-14 08:10 PM
    I live in Sweden and have the option in settings menu but don't seem to be able to use BBM Voice or Video calling :-(

Anybody know the answer?

Z10 on Telenor Sweden network

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 04:00 AM
    Thank you Bla1ze! The reply was really helpful. I hope they would allow it soon!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 12:46 PM
    I have an extra blackberry 10 device where everything worked over wifi here in indonesia. But when i updated with the carriers sim card i lost all my wifi abilites. I literally could not go on bbm at all without a "blackberry connection".. so i reloaded the OS and didnt upgrade when i put the sim card in.. now works on wifi.
    02-15-14 12:52 PM
    I have an extra blackberry 10 device where everything worked over wifi here in indonesia. But when i updated with the carriers sim card i lost all my wifi abilites. I literally could not go on bbm at all without a "blackberry connection".. so i reloaded the OS and didnt upgrade when i put the sim card in.. now works on wifi.
    I'm also in Indonesia, and i can't get bbm voice working over the network too... i think this happened ever since the bbm update... i am using telkomsel as my provider right now... i am going to try to ask, and see whats wrong... if it is because of telkomsel not letting us... it is time to complain!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 11:34 AM
    I'm on Telkomsel Indonesia with my Q5. Prior to the bbm 10.3 update bbm voice works. Now I can't even see the voice icon on the top right of all my contacts. If anyone has any explanation, much appreciated!

Anybody tried with Indonesia carriers other than Telkomsel?
    02-21-14 01:03 AM
    I'm on Telkomsel Indonesia with my Q5. Prior to the bbm 10.3 update bbm voice works. Now I can't even see the voice icon on the top right of all my contacts. If anyone has any explanation, much appreciated!

Anybody tried with Indonesia carriers other than Telkomsel?
    Well supposedly it is still working for xl customers... well that is what i hear from my sister in law.. but i haven't seen it for my self...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 06:22 AM
    Doesn't matter if your device is unlocked really, it goes by the network settings. AT&T doesn't allow BBM Voice over the network AFAIK, though there were some versions of BBM that ignored the setting.
    Blaze which version of BBM works with bbm voice...
    I was under the impression that if your device is unlocked your phone the feature with work.

I am on att grandfathered unlimited data in NY
    03-04-14 11:54 AM