ok, the past couple of hours on two of my groups the admin privileges keep disappearing. It can be gone from seconds to lots of minutes, and it keeps happening.
    10-28-13 04:09 PM
    If it comes and goes at random this could be a server problem. for some reason I see more problems with message delays where one or both ends of the conversation is an Android device, maybe the servers are struggling to keep up with demand.
    10-28-13 06:44 PM
    Oh, thats interesting, it can happen every couple of minutes, strange you should say about the messages, I dont notice that but other members of my groups say they notice it.
    10-28-13 11:51 PM
    Well one of my groups I cant get into the admin page at all now though it still says I'm admin according to one of my members
    10-29-13 04:43 AM
    If it comes and goes at random this could be a server problem. for some reason I see more problems with message delays where one or both ends of the conversation is an Android device, maybe the servers are struggling to keep up with demand.
    Me as well. I received a few BBMs hours to a 2 days late with my Note 2. Also, in error I left a group I started but the group continues? i thought that was weird
    grifter190 likes this.
    10-29-13 08:32 AM
    Ok, for the past week, my admin privileges on 3 group have been missing more than they have been there.....I found a little app that I think is really useful, its called 'Fast Reboot' by Great Bytes Software.....reboots by clicking on the Icon without turning the phone off. I found that if I used this app, most of the time the admin privileges came back.....not every time.....but enough to be able to do admin things.....it also helps with other stuff too.....thought I might pass that on.
    11-03-13 04:30 AM