I am new to BBM....
    How to do message retraction?
    How to check if the message is reached or not? It is showing D or a tick symbol.
    In what's app it two blue ticks but here I don't understand. What is meant by ping?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 12:43 PM
    Well there is no message retraction. Just an message that expires but you need to press that before you send the message. A checkmark and a D means delivered. Person may or may not have read it yet. It turns to an R when read.

a ping is a message to someone's bbm with no text. Just a sound or vibration (if they have it set that way).
    01-15-15 12:59 PM
    There definitely IS message retraction in the latest version of BBM...simply press and hold any sent message and a message will appear that enables you to retract the message.

PING is a means of getting someone's attention if they are not responding. Limited to 3 attempts per use.
    miker476 likes this.
    01-15-15 01:06 PM
    There definitely IS message retraction in the latest version of BBM...simply press and hold any sent message and a message will appear that enables you to retract the message.

PING is a means of getting someone's attention if they are not responding. Limited to 3 attempts per use.
    It's really nice.... are there any more features which are not available in what's app?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 07:20 PM
    It's really nice.... are there any more features which are not available in what's app?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, there is ;

- Glympse - you can share your location with your friends for 30 minutes & he can see which road you are using.

- file sending - you can send any type of files to your contact, eg. pdf, excel, PowerPoint, word, raw, movies, songs, you name it...

- Dropbox integration - with dropbox integration you can send any files with no size limit to your friends.

- Stickers - a more fun way to express yourself to your friends. A picture speaks a Thousand words so I even use it for my business use too.

- screen sharing - only available between BlackBerry 10 smartphone that you can show your friend what is on your screen while in a video chat.

- commenting on pictures shared by friends in a group chat.

- Group calendars - each group chat has a group calendar that is integrated into your calendar & you can easily create group events.

- sharing status - gives you the option to show your friends what you are listening to or watching what video.

- Broadcast messages - you are able to determine which messages you received are broadcasted messages or sent to you personally. So you can choose to ignore those broadcasted ones.

Posted via CB10
    twirlyboy and David Tyler like this.
    01-17-15 02:57 AM
    You can also set group conversations not to notify you in the hub or anywhere else, so you only see the chats when you open the app. I miss that in WhatsApp!

Posted from the 'Classy' Classic!
    01-17-15 03:04 AM
    Yes, there is ;

- Glympse - you can share your location with your friends for 30 minutes & he can see which road you are using.

- file sending - you can send any type of files to your contact, eg. pdf, excel, PowerPoint, word, raw, movies, songs, you name it...

- Dropbox integration - with dropbox integration you can send any files with no size limit to your friends.

- Stickers - a more fun way to express yourself to your friends. A picture speaks a Thousand words so I even use it for my business use too.

- screen sharing - only available between BlackBerry 10 smartphone that you can show your friend what is on your screen while in a video chat.

- commenting on pictures shared by friends in a group chat.

- Group calendars - each group chat has a group calendar that is integrated into your calendar & you can easily create group events.

- sharing status - gives you the option to show your friends what you are listening to or watching what video.

- Broadcast messages - you are able to determine which messages you received are broadcasted messages or sent to you personally. So you can choose to ignore those broadcasted ones.

Posted via CB10
    Wow there are so many features in BBM. How to use glimpse? Is it available from windows to BlackBerry? How to use video chat? I'm don't see any options....

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:29 AM
    How to Ping? Howcome theres no option?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 12:26 PM
    How to Ping? Howcome theres no option?

Posted via CB10
    Open the chat of the contact you want to ping, tap on the menu (3 dots) on the bottom right hand side & tap ping.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 12:24 AM
    02-15-15 03:06 AM
    Thanks. I understood. It is really very nice but none of my friends use it so it is useless for me. All are attracted to what's app.
    How to change wallpapers in bbm?

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-15-15 03:59 AM
    Thanks. I understood. It is really very nice but none of my friends use it so it is useless for me. All are attracted to what's app.
    How to change wallpapers in bbm?

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-add-wall...-blackberry-10

I'm sure you can easily find any additional answers to questions you may have with a Google search. Highly recommended. It helps me a lot.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 04:09 AM