04-02-14 07:37 AM
60 123
tools
    As added incentive they are also supporting cb developers.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:13 AM
    But you will have to go through the game again (although that might be a blessing rather than a downside).
    Only if they chose to start over. Game progress is saved between updates. Even if they beat level 300, as long as they don't choose to start over they are fine.
    04-11-13 08:43 PM
    Only if they chose to start over. Game progress is saved between updates. Even if they beat level 300, as long as they don't choose to start over they are fine.
    Edited post to reflect that you'll only need to restart the game if you switch from a Z to a Q.
    04-11-13 11:27 PM
    Ver1.4 Available NOW!! Brings 100 new levels and if any of you guys out there are lucky enough to have the Q10 or DevC, I've fixed some bugs for that phone.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    04-22-13 06:22 AM
    Visual Connection is now "Built for BlackBerry" approved! And available for Bold 99xx running 7.0 or higher!
    KidCaboose likes this.
    05-25-13 07:51 PM
    In celebration of Visual Connection being released a year ago, the game is now FREE! Thanks for all the support over the past year, hope everyone has enjoyed the game. Figured now that the game has been out for this long, I'd let the masses try it out for free. There are still in app purchases for coins if you get stuck but all 400 levels can be played at no cost.
    03-18-14 11:06 PM
    Thanks for making this game free! I have started to become addicted for sure. I think I found a small problem though. I was on level 64, and was stumped, but left the app open overnight on the game screen. Came back to it in the morning, tried a few more times, still couldn't get it. Finally figured it out just now on lunch, but when entering the correct 3 letter answer, the app was telling me I wasn't correct! After trying a few more times, I closed and reopened the app and went back to level 64, entered the same 3 letter answer and it IS correct.

Not sure how easy it will be to debug this, but definitely frustrating to be doubting myself when I did have the correct answer. Is it possible that getting it wrong too many times messed up the answer checking?

Anyway, I'm still definitely enjoying the game and I'm off to try a few more levels now!

Nick
    03-21-14 12:22 PM
    Thanks for making this game free! I have started to become addicted for sure. I think I found a small problem though. I was on level 64, and was stumped, but left the app open overnight on the game screen. Came back to it in the morning, tried a few more times, still couldn't get it. Finally figured it out just now on lunch, but when entering the correct 3 letter answer, the app was telling me I wasn't correct! After trying a few more times, I closed and reopened the app and went back to level 64, entered the same 3 letter answer and it IS correct.

Not sure how easy it will be to debug this, but definitely frustrating to be doubting myself when I did have the correct answer. Is it possible that getting it wrong too many times messed up the answer checking?

Anyway, I'm still definitely enjoying the game and I'm off to try a few more levels now!

Nick
    Glad you like it, that really does sound like a strange bug.

Which device were you playing this on? I recently played the Q10 version all the way through and didn't have any issues with entering answers. Note it only accepts certain variations of the answer, such as if the answer was "xxxx" it will accept "Xxxx", "xxxx" and to account for typing suggestions "Xxxx " and "xxxx ". Not " Xxxx" (space before) or "XxXx", "xxXX", etc (capitalized letter other than first).

I'll try to investigate it, but the fact that it eventually took your answer sounds impossible to pin down. Let me know if you experience any other goofy things like that.
    03-23-14 10:23 PM
    Hi i tried the hint and it was like the church mouse i don't get it what does that have to do with the stupid policeman and fireworks and stuff can you plz help me
    04-01-14 07:59 AM
    Hi i tried the hint and it was like the church mouse i don't get it what does that have to do with the stupid policeman and fireworks and stuff can you plz help me
    Pretty sure the hint is "not like a church mouse" which they tend to be very quiet...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 07:37 AM
60 123