Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    All BB10 devices they've carried are on for $59.

Not sure if I can use my Tab to pick up a Classic at that price, but if I can, I'll be all over it

Edit: No Leaps on the list but they have Z10 twice

Posted via CB10
    anon(9169048) likes this.
    10-23-15 08:43 AM
    All BB10 devices they've carried are on for $59.

Not sure if I can use my Tab to pick up a Classic at that price, but if I can, I'll be all over it

Edit: No Leaps on the list but they have Z10 twice

Posted via CB10
    Here's the link if people are interested: https://www.windmobile.ca/lightly-loved-sale

If the Leap's included I'll pick one up for my mom, her old hand me down Z10 has seen better days.

*EDIT*

There's a Corp store just up the street from me. I'll try and pass by sometime today or tomorrow and see if the Classic and/or Leap are included in the sale. Too good a price to turn down especially with the news of the Priv pricing.
    Last edited by HelloNuman; 10-23-15 at 11:37 AM.
    10-23-15 11:18 AM
    Leaps are not "officially" included in the sale but individual stores may have then but cost is down to them. Classics were selling very well at the store I was in.
    10-23-15 08:00 PM
    Here's the link if people are interested: https://www.windmobile.ca/lightly-loved-sale

If the Leap's included I'll pick one up for my mom, her old hand me down Z10 has seen better days.

*EDIT*

There's a Corp store just up the street from me. I'll try and pass by sometime today or tomorrow and see if the Classic and/or Leap are included in the sale. Too good a price to turn down especially with the news of the Priv pricing.
    Well at least Wind is going to carry the Priv. No price up yet, but "coming soon "!!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 08:53 AM
    Well at least Wind is going to carry the Priv. No price up yet, but "coming soon "!!

Posted via CB10
    Really? That is a surprise!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:13 AM
    I know!!! I think I may take them up on one, unless the overcharge.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:32 AM
    Do you have to sign up for Wind?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:33 AM
    Do you have to sign up for Wind?

Posted via CB10
    For the sale? Either you have to be an existing customer with a minimum plan rate of $20pm or a new customer with a new plan. As WIND is non-contract you can cancel after the first month is done. It's still a bargain no matter how you look at it.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    10-24-15 02:13 PM
    Would be a good deal if I could find a store that actually has anything available. Was hoping to get my hands on a Classic

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 03:21 PM
    Would be a good deal if I could find a store that actually has anything available. Was hoping to get my hands on a Classic

Posted via CB10
    The store up the road from me has one device left, an Alcatel M Pop(?), they told me they sold out of pretty much everything worthwhile on the first day.
    10-26-15 03:38 PM
    Here I was told that all the premium devices are gone. Many of the stores I called (those that answer phones anyways) said nothing was left, so perhaps bigger centres like Toronto might have had more.

I get the impression there were not too many in the Ottawa area anyways. Some stores didn't seem to know about it.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 05:50 PM
    I myself have had difficulty getting through here in Calgary. I have tried calling all 20 stores that are listed on the website and only some are answering the phone.

So far everybody seems clueless about the sale and haven't been able to track anybody down who has a Classic, or any Blackberry's for that matter.

It almost seems like a few stores got a Blackberry but it was being advertised as a massive sale. This could be a ploy to get people to buy new phones, new services or a cross sell to friends and family. Ohh well!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 08:02 PM
    I was in a Wind store on Monday. No *premium* phones like Classics etc. Salesperson said all that was left was Z10 and Q10's IF you can find them.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 07:35 PM
    This so called sale is almost borderline false advertising in some ways.

Not sure you can advertise a whole lot of inventory across Canada and pretty much have zero stock out of almost anything.

Almost like a ploy to upsell, cross sell etc.

Ahh wel

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 08:08 PM
    This so called sale is almost borderline false advertising in some ways.

Not sure you can advertise a whole lot of inventory across Canada and pretty much have zero stock out of almost anything.

Almost like a ploy to upsell, cross sell etc.

Ahh wel

Posted via CB10
    Truth be told they did have a lot of stock, the traffic in the few stores I popped into on Thursday and Friday attests to that. By Saturday they had middling to poor devices left over, they were pretty much sold out by Sunday. Not only were these phones from their own return pool, but Ingram chipped in as well. They had plenty of stock but the same thing happens every year, if you don't get there quickly enough you're SOL.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 12:10 PM
    Truth be told they did have a lot of stock, the traffic in the few stores I popped into on Thursday and Friday attests to that. By Saturday they had middling to poor devices left over, they were pretty much sold out by Sunday. Not only were these phones from their own return pool, but Ingram chipped in as well. They had plenty of stock but the same thing happens every year, if you don't get there quickly enough you're SOL.

Posted via CB10
    So were the phones in Wind stores predominantly in the Toronto area? Sounds like it. Like stores outside Toronto hardly got any stock, if any. The 2 stores I went to in Guelph had no stock.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 06:23 PM
    Is Ingram a refurb outfit? I thought maybe these were just from people returning after 7 days, but if they have sourced refurbs from somewhere then that's a different storyl, especially with 0 warranty...kind of luck of the draw. That also might impact unlocking if they are locked. I've had less than stellar experiences with refurb from factory direct which makes me hesitant.

Granted buying used outright is risky too, but people "generally" don't sell stuff that is completely broken unless they are scammers. Besides, used means "might have a problem" while refurb means "definitely had a problem that may/may not be fixed"

There, that makes me feel better!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 06:30 AM