Looking pretty solid especially when the iPhone sub uptake hasn't been taken into account yet:

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/01/11/s...scal-earnings/
    01-11-18 09:04 AM
    I am decently satisfied as a freedom mobile customer.
    As to next quarter, we shall see. They did gain a substancial number of customers from their marketing blitz!
    01-11-18 09:02 PM
    As to next quarter, we shall see. They did gain a substancial number of customers from their marketing blitz!
    They also lost a slew from the Big3's marketing plan, will be telling to see in the next quarter how much. On the other hand, it's good that they consider Freedom a threat, not just with the plans but also with the way they're marketing the iPhone.
    01-11-18 10:00 PM
    They also lost a slew from the Big3's marketing plan, will be telling to see in the next quarter how much. On the other hand, it's good that they consider Freedom a threat, not just with the plans but also with the way they're marketing the iPhone.
    01-11-18 10:00 PM
    Yeah, I think it was either congestion, or the fact existing customers didn't bother troubleshooting their own device issues to rule out network issues. I myself, have experienced a fair share, but that didn't mean I would switch carriers.

We all know android screws itself up, be it WiFi refusing to connect to anything, to the cellular component not connecting to any network, or core (necessity apps, such as camera, messages or phone) ending with "unfortunately X has stopped". All resolved with a factory reset.

However non-savvy individuals tend to blame the carrier for it.

Then there's the fact of them moving, not ensuring they'll have service in that new condo, apartment or house, before moving in, again blaming the carrier, when it's their own fault for not ensuring things work there.

That gives me the giggles.

There's also the larger carriers (rogers/fido/chat-R, telus/koodo/public, bell/virgin/lucky mobile) hitting the network subnets with packet flooding, which took a hard hit for two weeks, October 28 to November 15th. This has also frequently happened to the customer account areas of the website, being knocked out multiple times in December, and this month too. It's a real low-blow.
    01-11-18 10:16 PM