Anyone running a KEY2 on Freedom? How's it handling B66?
    07-13-18 08:55 AM
    I want to see those speed tests, however any android device should do in that regard (band 66 that is). It's been a year or two since the launch of that new spectrum.

I'm aiming to get the key2 soon, it's just my passport's battery is steller still. Once it starts not lasting beyond 5 hours, or gives that popular error screen, that's when i'll be getting a new device. That or severe damage occurs.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    07-13-18 07:56 PM
    I want to see those speed tests, however any android device should do in that regard (band 66 that is). It's been a year or two since the launch of that new spectrum.

I'm aiming to get the key2 soon, it's just my passport's battery is steller still. Once it starts not lasting beyond 5 hours, or gives that popular error screen, that's when i'll be getting a new device. That or severe damage occurs.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    I hear you about the Passport, the only reason I moved on from mine is because it was getting too glitchy to be reliable any more. Best device I have ever used, although the Z30 is a close second.

The reason I was asking about the KEY2 is that one of the KEYone's issues was a weak antenna, I was wondering if the KEY2 showed any improvement in that regard, not just with the antenna itself but how solidly it locked onto B66.
    07-14-18 07:36 AM
    I hear you about the Passport, the only reason I moved on from mine is because it was getting too glitchy to be reliable any more. Best device I have ever used, although the Z30 is a close second.

The reason I was asking about the KEY2 is that one of the KEYone's issues was a weak antenna, I was wondering if the KEY2 showed any improvement in that regard, not just with the antenna itself but how solidly it locked onto B66.
    Yeah, I am also curious about the strength and quality of the antenna. Just don't want to disappoint myself.

07-14-18 08:30 PM
    I am wondering the same thing I don't have good reception with my keyone
    03-21-19 09:30 PM
    I am wondering the same thing I don't have good reception with my keyone
    It depends where you are. If your home doesn't want signal getting in, you'll be looking at wilson/weboost line of signal boosters, eg. home 4G.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    04-15-19 07:41 PM