From my understanding the BBD100-2 model is compatible on Freedom Mobile, curious to hear of any success stories and of any issues? I am in need of replacing my current device and will be in an area that will need to take advantage of the Extended Range LTE network. It looks like that would primarily be low band 13. LTE on band 7 & 66. While 3G & 4G Band 4. That model supports all of them.

So if nothing is wrong from above it should run without any issues on Freedom, so would like to hear from anyone who has done this. Thanks in advance!
    06-16-19 02:39 AM
    From my understanding the BBD100-2 model is compatible on Freedom Mobile, curious to hear of any success stories and of any issues? I am in need of replacing my current device and will be in an area that will need to take advantage of the Extended Range LTE network. It looks like that would primarily be low band 13. LTE on band 7 & 66. While 3G & 4G Band 4. That model supports all of them.

So if nothing is wrong from above it should run without any issues on Freedom, so would like to hear from anyone who has done this. Thanks in advance!
    Haven't done it myself, got no devices which support either of those LTE bands (13 and 66). 3G/4G (H+) 1,4,8 are supported regardless on all devices, those are the minimum base 3G frequencies required to place voice calls, use sms and connect data.

I should ask, have you tried a factory reset on your current device, or replaced the battery? Screen replacements are often far less than the original (unsubsidised) price of the device in question.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    09-18-19 02:57 AM