So whilst my last attempt at a crackberry game failed miserably, it takes more than that to put me down so here's another;

Kevin (and now B1aze) often on certain thread topics (mainly those going along the lines of BlackBerry is crap I'm leaving gonna fail buy) typically will review the posters history then come back and comment on their view of how the poster presented themselves, their 'Crackberry Personality' as it were (roll credits)

So I thought it might be fun (with all the time they have on their hands)

If some of us got our own revelations ( without having to make certain posts)

So Bla1ze, what's my Crackberry personality?
    Last edited by tinochiko; 04-22-17 at 01:43 PM.
    04-07-15 01:31 PM
    I don't recall seeing this but I am in. *cross-fingers*
    04-07-15 01:38 PM
    I'm horribly confused!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 01:48 PM
    Generally always helpful, fun going and never really scared to share your thoughts or opinions on something even if others don't really see it your way.
    tinochiko likes this.
    04-07-15 01:49 PM
    Generally always helpful, fun going and never really scared to share your thoughts or opinions on something even if others don't really see it your way.

That sounds a bit scripted to me, but hey i'm in your your handing out free insight on members.
    04-07-15 01:56 PM
    That sounds a bit scripted to me, but hey i'm in your your handing out free insight on members.
    WITHDRAWL is usually a man ape, with goat love fantasies, of hedgehogs twerking. Pretty much sums it up, eh?
    04-07-15 03:14 PM
    WITHDRAWL is usually a man ape, with goat love fantasies, of hedgehogs twerking. Pretty much sums it up, eh?
    Sheep love fantasies*

Other than that it's spot on.

Posted via my Z30
    04-07-15 03:24 PM

Good, i was worried you guy's would think the worst of me,
    Carjackd and Mecca EL like this.
    04-07-15 03:31 PM
    Sheep love fantasies*

Other than that it's spot on.

Posted via my Z30
    Big Hugs and kisses, i'll lend you a sheep someday.
    Carjackd, mrfreeze and Mecca EL like this.
    04-07-15 03:32 PM
    You forgot he had a skunk living under his house.
    04-07-15 03:52 PM
    You forgot he had a skunk living under his house.
    So what you still look like you're having sex with IT

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-07-15 04:04 PM
    Good, i was worried you guy's would think the worst of me,
    We do!
    anon(9208252) and Mecca EL like this.
    04-07-15 04:05 PM
    We do!
    Oh in that case bite me

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and Mecca EL like this.
    04-07-15 04:12 PM
    04-07-15 04:16 PM
    Oh in that case bite me

Posted via CB10
    Ok.

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    01-06-17 11:55 PM
    So whilst my last attempt at a crackberry game failed miserably, it takes more than that to put me down so here's another;

Kevin (and now B1aze) often on certain thread topics (mainly those going along the lines of BlackBerry is crap I'm leaving gonna fail buy) typically will review the posters history then come back and comment on their view of how the poster presented themselves, their 'Crackberry Personality' as it were (roll credits)

An e.g.

Check Out TechCraze
    Attachment 346207
    Hey Tino, some character in your post has apparently messed up the HTML... :-)

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    04-12-17 08:04 PM
    Hey Tino, some character in your post has apparently messed up the HTML... :-)

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    Uhhhh...ok , should I delete the post ? I don't mind if it's taken to a place where it will never be seen again !
    04-13-17 02:40 AM
    Some ASCII or non-ASCII characters mess up the HTML on the CrackBerry forums and/or the app...

If you can locate the offending character, everything should be fine when you repost or edit...

It also takes one missing "larger than" or "lesser than" to be missing, and things may fall apart! :-D

04-13-17 02:44 AM
    Looks like the HTML start and end tags messed it up. That's only for the start and the end of the WHOLE page, not for a block or div or single comment...

That's why the CB forum's engine probably "escaped" it in order to prevent the site or page from breaking... :-D

Just delete those and try again.

04-13-17 02:47 AM

An e.g.

Check Out TechCraze
    Attachment 346207

04-13-17 02:48 AM

An e.g.

[...]

04-13-17 02:49 AM
    Looks like pasting and leaving the link out sufficiently cleans it... :-D

04-13-17 02:50 AM