Just touchdown Denver, Colorado.

 CA Governor on Passport SE 
    12-14-15 03:57 PM
    Your Cyd is adorable. Absolutely. I still miss my Sam. She was able to eclipse my sky. She was also glued to me.

A side note, the fringe is actually called a 'skirt.' I worked for a groomer in Seattle for a year. I got to know all of the neighborhood dogs. I learned all of the specifics, the types of clips for the breeds we worked on as well as all of the terms. Ears on American Cockers are called leather. Obviously, and normally shaved on the inside. Backs are backs. The rest is obvious.

Hug Cyd. She's lovely.
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    12-14-15 03:58 PM
    Relaxing with my best friend. She's the lady of leisure, that's for sure.

Attachment 384421
    Too cute!

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    12-14-15 04:01 PM
    Too cute!

Thanks.

She's been a dream companion. I rescued her from a kill shelter when she was about six months. I brought her home and she was hugs and kisses immediately. Someone had trained her to the bell to go outside. She rings a bell by the door when she needs to go out. No muss, no fuss. No barking, no wild behavior, no chewing up anything. No biting or growling. She takes food so gently out of your hand you hardly feel her touching you. She's easy to relax with. She just lays down and goes to sleep at night like a ton of bricks next to me. Same in the car. She travels like a stuffed toy dog. She's absolutely the sweetest dog I have ever been around. I'm lucky to have her. She's getting up there. I think she's 12 now. I treat her like a princess, as you can imagine.

She had a brother for a while as I rescued an 8 year old male Cocker nobody wanted from a Kill shelter also. He was a bit traumatized but Cyd helped him come out of his shell and she took good care of him with me. I've got the sweetest picture of those two together. I'll have to see if I can find it.
    12-14-15 04:13 PM
    BBerry, check your box.

Enjoy. Be prepared.
    12-14-15 04:15 PM
    BBerry, check your box.

Enjoy. Be prepared.
    Well done...liked it. Well written overall.

kellyjdrummer likes this.
    12-14-15 04:20 PM
    Your Cyd is adorable. Absolutely. I still miss my Sam. She was able to eclipse my sky. She was also glued to me.

A side note, the fringe is actually called a 'skirt.' I worked for a groomer in Seattle for a year. I got to know all of the neighborhood dogs. I learned all of the specifics, the types of clips for the breeds we worked on as well as all of the terms. Ears on American Cockers are called leather. Obviously, and normally shaved on the inside. Backs are backs. The rest is obvious.

Hug Cyd. She's lovely.
    Thanks for the correction. Yes, I do hear my groomer saying "I'll leave a hint of a skirt" and "Ears to the Leather" because I puppy-cut her.
    Unlike a field Cocker, Cyd is was obviously bred for being a lap dog. She's very small for a Cocker and her fur is more like fleece blankets. My male buff boy, Kirby, was a field Cocker and he had shorter curly fur that was much courser and was also larger than Cyd.

Great picture of you and Sam. You're lucky to have it. 99 percent of the photos of me back then were taken with a Kodak Instamatic by my girlfriends and who knows where they are now. Probably long gone in the landfill.
    kellyjdrummer likes this.
    12-14-15 04:43 PM
    12-14-15 04:48 PM
    Well done...liked it. Well written overall.

Sorry about the mix up. I have a ton going on here.

Sorry Cali.
    12-14-15 04:50 PM
    BBERRY:
    She sounds like a sweetheart. I fell in love with her just from your description. She sounds like one in a million. You are very lucky to have found her, and she is lucky to have you. My heart just melted.

12-14-15 04:52 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-206.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	384439
    Awesome photo. Sam looks just like Shelby, except Shelby was a bit more golden than buff. Kirby was buff but as I said he was a field Cocker, so really curly hair. I know where to find photos but that computer is not available now. I'll dig them up and post them tomorrow.
    12-14-15 05:18 PM
    Awesome photo. Sam looks just like Shelby, except Shelby was a bit more golden than buff. Kirby was buff but as I said he was a field Cocker, so really curly hair. I know where to find photos but that computer is not available now. I'll dig them up and post them tomorrow.
    By your reference, Sammy was apparently a field cocker. She had to be kept close cut to stay manageable. I always kennel clipped her in the spring. Usually the last week of May.

Oh, also, that was a 1976 Camaro. It was my girlfriend's. The photo was taken in the Greenwood area of Seattle.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 12-15-15 at 08:03 AM.
    12-14-15 06:30 PM
    Watching the history channel
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    12-14-15 06:48 PM
    Pretending that I'm actually caring about the clothes my wife wants to get lol

CerdafiedCuts
    Goldboot02 likes this.
    12-14-15 07:17 PM
    Coffee
    12-15-15 07:35 AM
    Coffee
    Me too...well..and postwhoring
    12-15-15 07:53 AM
    Posting this

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    12-15-15 11:37 AM
    Slacking off

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    12-15-15 02:43 PM
    Trying to upload a picture to CB, but keep getting an error.
    Attached Thumbnails What are you doing right now ?-20cydney.jpg  
    12-15-15 03:31 PM
    Dead link sir.
    12-15-15 03:32 PM
    Giving up on uploading an image to CB. Time to call it a day.
    12-15-15 03:34 PM
    Dead link sir.
    I've tried everything. i've posted picture links to CB for years and never had a problem. For some reason this one won't go through even though it's from the same picture archive I always use. Oh well. Could be a glitch in the server that will clear later.
    12-15-15 03:35 PM
    Giving up on uploading an image to CB. Time to call it a day.
    Grab a beer, hug the hell out of your sweetie, Cyd. If you don't I'll send my boys over. It will not end well.
    12-15-15 03:37 PM
    It's an issue with internet speed, and the photo repository not finishing the upload and creating a properly structured link address.
    I've had this issue before, always around this time when the kids in the neighborhood come home from school, and internet speeds go right in the toilet as they start gaming and streaming. I've got a huge pipe to the internet, but a node is a node, and when too many are drawing from it, it's ugly. My upload speed is probably around dial-up at this point. Dinner time in an hour it pops back up for a while.

Cyd appreciates your advice.
    12-15-15 03:41 PM
    Life is ALWAYS good, even when it isn't.
    12-15-15 03:43 PM
12,714 ... 401402403404405 ...