Watching Forensic Files

 CA Governor on Passport SE 
    11-24-15 06:26 PM
    Getting ready to snow blow

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    11-24-15 07:33 PM
    Hitting the pillow.
    11-24-15 08:02 PM
    Waiting for the wife to pick me up, after she decided to hide my car keys because she was mad at me (she doesn't drive at night).

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport SE
    11-24-15 08:18 PM
    Laying in bed with the dog listening to Blues. She's not that big a fan of Blues as she is Jazz. But then neither am I. I'm just mixing it up for a change. All Jazz and no Blues make me a dull boy.
    11-24-15 08:33 PM
    Lying in bed.
    11-24-15 09:02 PM
    Never fail huh kelly?

Posted via CB10
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    11-24-15 09:37 PM
    Waiting for sleep...she is taking too long

kellyjdrummer likes this.
    11-24-15 09:57 PM
    Waiting for sleep...she is taking too long

Melatonin works for me. If that fails, I pop one OTC sleeping pill. It's usually lights out in 30 minutes after that.

Reading on my Kindle. Getting close to shut-eye
    11-24-15 11:07 PM
    That you are always correcting laying and lying here. I got this from my job I wonder how much of an itch it will give you =D
    What are you doing right now ?-img_20151124_101750.jpg

Posted via CB10
    TomatoPaste likes this.
    11-25-15 09:13 AM
    I'm not sure of what you mean. I was lying in bed with my wife and two cats watching Rachel Maddow.
    Unless you are a conservative, how is that a fail?
    I have a few conservative friends. I'll ask them Kelly. But they seem like the kind of people that want to know what the "other side" is thinking, so they might just watch Maddow. As an Independent, I watch EVERYTHING!

Currently listening to "Cool Yule" a live stream of Christmas Jazz from my favorite station, CJRT in Toronto. And I'm not even CANADIAN! Wow. I love Hockey, I listen to Canadian Jazz, and I carry a BlackBerry. I must be a CLOSET Canadian.
    11-25-15 10:11 AM
    typing nothing interesting and using my Classic this week and letting the Passport rest
    11-25-15 10:14 AM
    typing nothing interesting and using my Classic this week and letting the Passport rest
    Nice. A Classic AND a Passport. Damn, you ride high, sir.

BTW, your Avatar looks like an Audi Dashboard. If I were to guess, I'd say an A4. Am I right?
    11-25-15 10:17 AM
    I have a few conservative friends. I'll ask them Kelly. But they seem like the kind of people that want to know what the "other side" is thinking, so they might just watch Maddow. As an Independent, I watch EVERYTHING!

Currently listening to "Cool Yule" a live stream of Christmas Jazz from my favorite station, CJRT in Toronto. And I'm not even CANADIAN! Wow. I love Hockey, I listen to Canadian Jazz, and I carry a BlackBerry. I must be a CLOSET Canadian.
    I watch and listen to everything as well. I was just baffled at what the other user was calling a "fail."
    I watch every debate on all sides, listen to online streams, watch nearly no television.

I see many conservatives online who seem to be inordinately angry and bash Rachel regularly, however, I don't consider that all are.

I refrain from discussing politics online religiously, so my inference may have broken my own rule. I had no intention of igniting a fire by posting that I was lying in my bed.

I'm currently listening to NPR news from KPLU online from Seattle.
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    11-25-15 10:22 AM
    I watch and listen to everything as well. I was just baffled at what the other user was calling a "fail."
    I watch every debate on all sides, listen to online streams, watch nearly no television.

I'm currently listening to NPR news from KPLU online from Seattle.
    I love KPLU. I used to live in Seattle (Redmond) and still do business there. I stream KPLU and Jazz24 often.

SO, I just switched to KPLU.
    11-25-15 10:24 AM
    I love KPLU. I used to live in Seattle (Redmond) and still do business there. I stream KPLU and Jazz24 often.

SO, I just switched to KPLU.
    Yes, it's still my favorite. I'm close to the east coast of the U. S. now.
    You may be interested in looking at Tune-In Radio. It's an app as well as a web page.
    I purchased the pro version, a one time $5, for all of my devices. It carries KPLU as well as their companion, JAZZ24.

Here's a link just for the hell of it. It may be available in the BB store as an app. I use Android devices so I got it from the Play Store.
    TuneIn: Listen to Online Radio, Music and Talk Stations

Have a great day and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
    11-25-15 10:30 AM
    Thanks.

I've been using TuneIn for years. I've got Favorites bookmarked in the App. A few Jazz Stations scattered around the US and Canada, and a few French Stations and some NPR. I can still run TuneIn on my old 9900 and of course it runs on my Q5 and Z30. I also have a Droid and it's on there too. Great App.

CJRT in Toronto Jazz.FM has their own App available on iPhone and Android. They have Five streams. Their Live Stream of Jazz, their Oscar Peterson Channel, The Grooveyard, High Standards and "Cool Yule" for Christmas.

Thanks for the Holiday Cheer. Same wishes to you.
    11-25-15 10:44 AM
    Then you are "Tuned-In." I also have found it on my SONY game consoles and my home BD player. I can't imagine being without it. I know I have at least 14 years in.

I also like listening to Meditative streams (music/new age.)

Peace, again.
    11-25-15 10:50 AM
    Daughter caught me picking my nose...she was utterly amused, yet disgusted.

11-25-15 11:02 AM
    Thanks.

I've been using TuneIn for years. I've got Favorites bookmarked in the App. A few Jazz Stations scattered around the US and Canada, and a few French Stations and some NPR. I can still run TuneIn on my old 9900 and of course it runs on my Q5 and Z30. I also have a Droid and it's on there too. Great App.

CJRT in Toronto Jazz.FM has their own App available on iPhone and Android. They have Five streams. Their Live Stream of Jazz, their Oscar Peterson Channel, The Grooveyard, High Standards and "Cool Yule" for Christmas.

Thanks for the Holiday Cheer. Same wishes to you.
    KING FM can be found on Tune-In as well. I think there are three different feeds, three different types of Classical.
    Last edited by kellyjdrummer; 11-25-15 at 12:25 PM.
    11-25-15 11:47 AM
    Sir, I have no concern for yours, or anyone else, grammar or spelling. None. As a matter of fact, I put you on my ignore list long ago.
    My earlier post was correcting no one, as I stated. It was my post adding to this thread that is called "What are you doing right now?"
    It actually seems that you are much more concerned with other user's use of grammar and spelling than I ever could be. Unless you see me quoting others posts that may have grammar or spelling issues, you are wrong. You have created a tree strictly for yourself to bark up.

You took the time to produce a presentation for this post. I find that a bit obsessive.
    I have done my best to NOT comment on anything you post out of respect for you, as well as other users, knowing that this will now become the drama that you seem to hope it will become. Now you have chosen to make this an issue, over me posting my own activity on a social media page. I'll not be a part of it.

As a serious blogger, I accept correction to my writing errors with open arms. I endeavor to be a better writer every day.

Your priorities seem a bit skewed. Now you are vying for the last word. It's yours.
    My last word will be. Why so serious? I should've put a sarcastic emoji at the end of my post I did with the picture. No need to take it serious my good sir it was all in good humor =D so if I offended you for some reason I apologize and to keep up with the thread I am reading this post lol.

Posted via CB10
    TomatoPaste and anon(9088244) like this.
    11-25-15 12:38 PM
    Kelly............

Ever heard of humour, hmm?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 01:03 PM
    Nice. A Classic AND a Passport. Damn, you ride high, sir.

BTW, your Avatar looks like an Audi Dashboard. If I were to guess, I'd say an A4. Am I right?
    thanks no its my Holden G8GT
    11-25-15 01:28 PM
    Scrutinizing my stock portfolio.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-25-15 02:05 PM
    Eating pickled fish with Rye bread whilst listening to jazz. That's the life!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 02:35 PM
12,714 ... 387388389390391 ...