Waiting for my food to be served.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
    11-20-15 11:41 AM
    So am I and it certainly is.
    Tears of joy are streaming down my face knowing it's Friday.

From my Z30!
    11-20-15 12:50 PM
    Zero hour. Close enough for me to call it a day at 4:54 PM.

Hello WEEKEND!

I'm headed to the Gym.
    11-20-15 03:55 PM
    Tears of joy are streaming down my face knowing it's Friday.

From my Z30!
    Yes, I've been giddy all day.
    11-20-15 06:05 PM
    Too sleepy to work after running some errands for my daughter, but gotta do it. Two more articles to get promoted.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 01:16 AM
    Too drunk!

 CA Governor on Passport SE 
    11-21-15 03:47 AM
    On my son's bed because he kicked me out of mine.

That thing is hideous!
    11-21-15 09:55 AM
    Just waking up.... again. Freaking woke up at 3:00 AM and could not get back to sleep so me and the dog got up and made breakfast (shared with dog) and listened to music and read until 7:00 AM then took a sleeping pill and we went back to bed since I was a walking Zombie anyway and the pooch was all for more sleep. She always is. Slept till 11:30. Feel great. Finally.
    11-21-15 10:41 AM
    Shopping

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    11-21-15 12:58 PM
    At a wedding
    11-21-15 02:33 PM
    Hopefully it won't last too long so I can see the cotto-canelo fight tonight!!
    11-21-15 02:34 PM
    Folding laundry because the wife is in pain -.-

That thing is hideous!
    anon(9088244) and TomatoPaste like this.
    11-21-15 03:07 PM
    Just waking up.... again. Freaking woke up at 3:00 AM and could not get back to sleep so me and the dog got up and made breakfast (shared with dog) and listened to music and read until 7:00 AM then took a sleeping pill and we went back to bed since I was a walking Zombie anyway and the pooch was all for more sleep. She always is. Slept till 11:30. Feel great. Finally.
    What were you reading, I'm interested.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 04:24 PM
    What were you reading, I'm interested.

Posted via CB10
    "A Year in the Merde"

A story about an American businessman trying to adjust to his life and business after being transferred to Paris. Fun read.
    11-21-15 05:34 PM
    "A Year in the Merde"

A story about an American businessman trying to adjust to his life and business after being transferred to Paris. Fun read.
    Seems like a good read. Started or midway through?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:48 PM
    Seems like a good read. Started or midway through?

Posted via CB10
    Midway. He's now looking for a house to buy in the country outside of Paris. Most executives live in the city during the week, but take off Friday around noon and get to their country homes. So the book says. Reading about him trying to navigate the confusing and pointed culture of the French business world is attention-holding. The best part for me so far.

It's an amusing read. I'd classify it as comedy. I'm not sure the French would agree.

I'm currently listening to Jazz. I'll pick up the book in a half hour or so and continue.
    11-21-15 06:39 PM
    Midway. He's now looking for a house to buy in the country outside of Paris. Most executives live in the city during the week, but take off Friday around noon and get to their country homes. So the book says. Reading about him trying to navigate the confusing and pointed culture of the French business world is attention-holding. The best part for me so far.

It's an amusing read. I'd classify it as comedy. I'm not sure the French would agree.

I'm currently listening to Jazz. I'll pick up the book in a half hour or so and continue.
    Seems interesting. I love jazz too. Gorgeous it is.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 06:42 PM
    Seems interesting. I love jazz too. Gorgeous it is.

Posted via CB10
    Just finished an amazing book called "But Beautiful, A Story About Jazz" by Geoff Dyer. To me, absolutely stunning. Dyer writes beautifully. The book is broken up into Vignettes, one for each of the Jazz Legends Dyer is writing about. Legends like Thelonious Monk, Duke Ellington and Chet Baker. It's a work of fiction based on some facts, research and a lot of common knowledge of the way these legends lived. 90 percent of the book is the Vignettes peeping into their lives. The last 10 percent is a synopsis of Jazz History. If you like Jazz, I'd recommend it.
    11-21-15 06:47 PM
    Just finished an amazing book called "But Beautiful, A Story About Jazz" by Geoff Dyer. To me, absolutely stunning. Dyer writes beautifully. The book is broken up into Vignettes, one for each of the Jazz Legends Dyer is writing about. Legends like Thelonious Monk, Duke Ellington and Chet Baker. It's a work of fiction based on some facts, research and a lot of common knowledge of the way these legends lived. 90 percent of the book is the Vignettes peeping into their lives. The last 10 percent is a synopsis of Jazz History. If you like Jazz, I'd recommend it.
    I'll have to see about that. Thanks.
    11-21-15 06:56 PM
    Just finished the last chore in my master bedroom, before paint!... (screwed down the subfloor).
    Tomorrow I spray on the primer. Painting will be done by Thursday.
    New H/W floor, trim, doors and faux wood blinds by Sunday. (fingers crossed).
    All new everything (bed frame, dressers, mattress, bedding, pillows, lamps), being delivered on the 30th!!
    Tonight I celebrate this milestone! Yeehaw!

From my Z30!
    11-21-15 07:18 PM
    Seems like a good read. I'm not familiar with jazz players or their history. I only adore the way the music sounds in my ears. Recently, I have been reading a lot of non fiction. Fiction sometimes can be very consuming.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:21 PM
    Seems like a good read. I'm not familiar with jazz players or their history. I only adore the way the music sounds in my ears. Recently, I have been reading a lot of non fiction. Fiction sometimes can be very consuming.

Posted via CB10
    You won't know this is fiction. That's the beauty of the book. But I understand. I mostly read non-fiction.
    The book reads like an actual transcript of their lives.
    11-21-15 07:47 PM
    You won't know this is fiction. That's the beauty of the book. But I understand. I mostly read non-fiction.
    The book reads like an actual transcript of their lives.
    Then I shall have a look at it. I'm intrigued.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:53 PM
    Hopefully it won't last too long so I can see the cotto-canelo fight tonight!!
    Damn I forgot. If I didn't read this I would have missed it lol.

Figuring out where to go and watch the fight.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-21-15 07:59 PM
    Glad I could help....lol....I'm chilling in my house watching it. Usually have fight night parties but for this one it's just me and the wife.....
    11-21-15 09:31 PM
12,714 ... 385386387388389 ...