like I also said before I win!!!
    04-04-14 08:49 PM
    Nope, it's ME!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:57 PM
    Like I said:

I previously had the BlackBerry Torch2, which was a great phone, and I recently upgraded to the Z30, which is fantastic. I tried the Z10 in store, and was impressed with it's bright crisp display, fast processor, and light weight. I decided on the Z30, however, because I found that I really wanted a large display since I liked the larger virtual keyboard. I also found I was increasingly reading news, books, and watching TV news while commuting. The Z30 has a big, bright AMOLED screen, which doesn't require back-lighting like the traditional back-lit LCD screen of the Z10. The Z30 also has a large, long-lasting battery that gives me a good two days of use on a single charge with average use. The "Paratek" antenna also gives great reception, even in the subway. The Z30 also has four speakers for great sound, as well as wind-baffling microphones. There is also an additional HDMI port for cabling to a monitor or smart TV. The BlackBerry HUB is fantastic, and the virtual keyboard is amazing with its auto-correction and predictive text functions in multiple languages. The Z30 is a really well-designed, professional, multi-purpose device for business people and roads warriors. You can read my review at the Bell.ca or BestBuy.ca sites under either "TonyTheCanuck" or "Tony in Montreal."

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:57 PM
    I am the best in the west! And the north, and the east!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:58 PM
    well here is the last post.
    04-04-14 08:58 PM
    NOPE, HERE is the very last post...

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:59 PM
    Also:

I previously had the BlackBerry Torch2, which was a great phone, and I recently upgraded to the Z30, which is fantastic. I tried the Z10 in store, and was impressed with it's bright crisp display, fast processor, and light weight. I decided on the Z30, however, because I found that I really wanted a large display since I liked the larger virtual keyboard. I also found I was increasingly reading news, books, and watching TV news while commuting. The Z30 has a big, bright AMOLED screen, which doesn't require back-lighting like the traditional back-lit LCD screen of the Z10. The Z30 also has a large, long-lasting battery that gives me a good two days of use on a single charge with average use. The "Paratek" antenna also gives great reception, even in the subway. The Z30 also has four speakers for great sound, as well as wind-baffling microphones. There is also an additional HDMI port for cabling to a monitor or smart TV. The BlackBerry HUB is fantastic, and the virtual keyboard is amazing with its auto-correction and predictive text functions in multiple languages. The Z30 is a really well-designed, professional, multi-purpose device for business people and roads warriors. You can read my review at the Bell.ca or BestBuy.ca sites under either "TonyTheCanuck" or "Tony in Montreal."

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:00 PM
    And I win!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:03 PM
    Nope I did!
    04-04-14 09:04 PM
    OK, but as I mentioned earlier: I WIN!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:06 PM
    Also:

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:06 PM
    Omg stop with the infomercial or I will ban you. Lmao

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:07 PM
    Z30 is the best!!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:07 PM
    And I win again!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:12 PM
    nope!!! not gonna happen
    04-04-14 09:14 PM
    Winner here.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    04-04-14 09:29 PM
    OK OK OK, but I WIN!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:31 PM
    Please note:

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:31 PM
    Wtf someone slap this guy.

Sent from a device that's not BlackBerry, and not on the newest leak,
    04-04-14 09:40 PM
    Please note:

Posted via CB10
    "The Chronicles of TonyTheCanuck"

Posted via Z10 on OS 10.2.1.2234
    04-04-14 09:44 PM
    Who cares

Sent from a device that's not BlackBerry, and not on the newest leak,
    04-04-14 09:47 PM
    Please note:

Posted via CB10
    No one gives a rat's a$$. I ******* win!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-04-14 09:50 PM
    You quoted obviously you do. Banned! And I win.
    04-04-14 10:02 PM
    I should have done that also
    04-04-14 10:05 PM
    That's just mean.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:01 PM
91,897 ... 16951696169716981699 ...